Visibility: Public
Type: Advertising
Owner: Lucille Freerowns this group. Lucille Freer
Date Created: 1/8/2010
City: Farmington Hills
Address: 28035 Farmington Rd. Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334
Phone: 248-489-9379
Email: Lucille@enabledtraveler.com
Description: We are a travel agency for the disabled traveler. Our travel agents are fully licensed and totally dedicated to finding the best itinerary and accommodations for the disabled traveler and their loved ones. We also help with finding travel companions if needed, on activities available and putting insurance in place. Jon Robinson,owner, was inspired to start this travel agency after being handicapped from a car accident in 1996. He really has a desire to make travel for the disabled as easy and enjoyable as possible. If you have a friend or family member that is disabled and wants to take a vacation or a short term trip have them call me and will take the information needed to give to our travel agents. They will then contact them back with the itinerary results for their approval. We are currently in the process of updating our website and will be on Colours TV soon! We can also put you on our email list to send you our newsletter and travel specials. If you want more information or just have questions about our company give me a call. Would be happy to assist you in anyway I can. Have a good day!

» Events

» New Event

Events on 4/24/2024

No events have been created yet for this day.
Previous MonthApril 2024Next Month
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

» Albums

Click on an album to view or add photos.
Click to open the album.
Lucille Freer

» Forums

There are no forums here yet.

»Posts

There are no threads here yet.
facebook
Like us on Facebook!