Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Writing online - brings exposure and hits
4/3/2008 11:23:13 PM
Here is a GREAT place to gain exposure through writing articles! FREE to join! ...

LOL

You have most likely heard it before - but writing articles online can bring you exposure and indirectly, hits to your webpage. The link takes you to one of my articles and from there easily sign in and gain the benefits of writing exposure to another level.

Love Light and Laughter

Neil Sperling

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Writing online - brings exposure and hits
4/3/2008 11:24:10 PM
Thank Kathy Hamilton for this link - she past it on to me - Thanks Kathy!
+0
Johnine Bailey

32 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/3/2008 11:43:14 PM
Thanks Neil,

This was a thing I was looking at and waited on it.  I think I'll get started with that.  A friend encouraged me to write articles, which I haven't done yet, but my click through is pretty good for my ads and I always liked English.  A college professor told me I was good at writing and she also encouraged me to do more of it.  I appreciate your forum and help.

Bless you and take care.

Johnine  :)

Your partner in green business and health and wellness. Making cost effective choices an option http://www.thefundedplan.com Learn to be a ProBlogger from home http://my-big-secret.com/ogeefb/BlogSuccess
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/4/2008 12:02:01 AM

Hey Neil,

Yeah Hub is great, I've been a member there for a while. Just joined your fan club. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/4/2008 3:35:59 AM
Hello Neil,
I do not belong to HUB yet, the last few weeks I have been so busy I think I should get depends so, I do not have to go to the bathroom. LOL!

While I popped in to see your post I thought I should leave a bit of advice for every writer.

You do not have to be a great writer to get articles to work for you.

Many people think you have to be a wealth of info to write a good post - HA! Just write what you know or are learning. Someone out there always knows less! LOL!

Sometimes you may think that there have already been a million people write about the same topic - well, you may be able to get the point across in a different way to someone.

Some of my most liked articles are rants. Yes, I get mad about something & post my complaint & people ask to copy them for their site. Who'da thunk?

That leads me to this MOST IMPORTANT PART!!!!

Always sign EVERY blog post! You may know you wrote it but, visitors will not! If you have written the post be sure to include a resource box. Just in case someone copies your post hopefully they will take your info. Here is the resource box that Brad wrote for me -----

About the author
Sheryl Loch supports green living, natural cures, health prevention, and loves animals. Her internet productivity is learned from going against the grain and testing her theories. Most times her sarcastic and to the point writing gets attention. Her noted success in branding is unsurpassed by most. http://sherylloch.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!