Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Country Music
4/22/2008 1:43:10 AM

Hello and Good Morning Adland Pro Community......Just to start everyone off this Morning with many Blessing's for the day.........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNkwbEwA-DY&feature=related

Leslie Hall
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2008 4:28:33 PM

Hi Leslie,

Just stopped by to catch up and see how it was going.

Thanks for the Inspirational Song from Amy Grant.  She and her Husband Vince Gill are both favorites of mine.

Another Country Group that's always been a favorite of mine is the The Statler Brothers.  Of course, they started out in Southern Gospel, and I just happened to have one of their more upbeat Gospel Songs.  Hope you like it...

Tenor Jimmy Fortune hits and holds a note that I haven't heard the likes of since Ed Ames, if anybody remembers him.

Thanks once again my Friend for such a interesting and entertaining Thread. 

Have A Beautiful Evening,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
4/23/2008 4:53:52 PM
Phil.....thank you so much for sharing the Statler Brothers...they were my mothers favorite....Here is another that should end the day nicely .......Blessings'  to all and to you Phil........http://youtube.com/watch?v=jMfunaeK3uA&feature=related
Leslie Hall
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2008 6:47:24 PM

Hi Leslie,

Say they were one of your Mother's favorites.  That reminds me of the sweet little girl that came up to me after I finished the Children's Sermon at Church this past Sunday.  Seems that her Grandma wanted to speak to me and to say Hello.  You see her Grandma was one of the little girls that I had taught at Vacation Bible School many, many Summers ago.  The years they do fly by, don't they.

Thanks so much for sharing the Beautiful Song by the Oak Ridge Boys.  Now they really bring back some great memories.  In the Video, as they pan around, you'll notice a wonderful Gentleman by the the name of George Younce.  George sang Bass for the Lord with a great Group, The Cathedral Quartet.  Although George now sings Bass with the Lord up in Heaven, his music lives on...

I know that this is not technically Country, but I couldn't help myself.

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
4/23/2008 7:09:00 PM
Phil......thank you as always ...you just made my night ...what a great way to end the day.....here is an old one .......God Bless you my friend and have a great evening......Blessing's Leslie ..................http://youtube.com/watch?v=pMW6vV5qirU
Leslie Hall
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!