Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Country Music
4/17/2008 2:44:20 PM
Sorry guests...I'll try this again...... May be I got this right this time ........Apologies...Leslie   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HohklQempd8
Leslie Hall
+0
4/17/2008 3:10:14 PM
It's beautiful....I have so many favorites.......this has brightend my day...Phil..Thank you so very very much......blessings your way.....Your friend Leslie....ps I went back and played Tim........they all play .....guess you were right they cna be ornery!
Leslie Hall
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 4:43:12 PM

Hi Leslie,

Granpa called 'em "Ornery" and Granny called 'em "Cantankerous".  Whatever you call 'em, they can be a "Bother " sometimes.

Before I travel too far down Memory Lane, I noticed that you like two of my other Favorites, Waylon and Johnny.  I'm kinda partial to Waylon's little sidekick, Willie.  My Favorite among Favorites was when they all got together and added Kris, and called themselves the...

Please Click Below

That's It for Tonight.  Got to check in on a couple of other places.

Have a Blessed Evening,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
4/18/2008 5:17:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVudc6aOK4I&feature=related      Hope you all have had a good day ........Heres George Strait coming to you .....Something every one will enjoy........Blessing's to All........Leslie
Leslie Hall
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/18/2008 5:27:38 PM
Hey Leslie!!!

Thanks for the great song today!!!  I saw God today

Awesome song!

Hope your day was great!!!

Joe

Have you heard this one?

...((youtube id="Heem8FfMRAc"))((/youtube))

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!