Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Country Music
4/3/2008 2:22:42 AM
Love the words in country and western music...how they apply to us and say just what we would like to at times. Come visit my site and let's talk about our favorite artists' and their music.
Leslie Hall
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Country Music
4/10/2008 7:51:23 AM
Hi Leslie,

Who is your favorite artist?  One of my favorite growing up was Hank Williams (Sr.).  Probably because that was one of the few albums my parents let us get too.  Hahhahahaha....  This is probably not the country you are thinking about, but...

Here is a YouTube of one of his few televised performances....

((youtube id="OxB1t2EEK0M"))((/youtube))

This should be fun!!!!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
4/10/2008 8:15:53 AM
Joe....Mine was the outlaw Waylon Jennings.........He orginally was with the group who's plane crashed and lead to the death of Buddy Holly and Richey Valens..........alot of people may not know that .......One of my favorite songs by Waylon is "To Satisfy You"........Thank you Joe you were the first post to my forum........by the way Hank is another of my favorites....one among many!!!...Leslie    This will be fun.......
Leslie Hall
+0
4/13/2008 9:58:58 AM

Here's th e"OUTLAW"  waylon Jennings .......Tell me what you think Joe......I will add more of them later ........Have a Geat Day ......Leslie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nZHWRZ9tAI

Leslie Hall
+0
Vel
Vel Am

319 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/16/2008 9:22:01 PM

Well let's see now - George Strait is really good, there are so many good ones out there.   Who's that guy that sings "Go Rest High on that Mountain"?  ???

Anyway he has some other really good songs too.   Boy just thinking about it makes my feet itch to run and pull my CD player out of storage. . .

Vel

- - Matthew 6:33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU. 34 So, never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Sufficient for each day is its own badness. .. . . . http://www.presidentialfield.com/abelchat/ Jeremiah 33: 3 ‘Call to me, and I shall answer you and readily tell you great and incomprehensible things that you have not known.’”
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!