Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
your hair dresser, mechanic, dry cleaner may build your business.
4/2/2008 11:29:35 AM
How would you like your hair dresser, auto mechanic, dry cleaner and local hardware store owner, to build your team "even if they do not affiliate with you?"

On top of that, they will benefit from helping you... and you can earn two ways from their efforts!

With our system you are in the drivers seat. Have any merchant or service professional in your area join our Merchant Services Division for FREE.... and they will be part of the process in building your business even if they do not join as an affiliate.

Watch the two videos on this link to get the whole picture.
HERE

Test drive this business yourself and see how rewarding and profitable it can be for you!

Love Light and Laughter
Neil Sperling
+0
Mary Guariglia

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: your hair dresser, mechanic, dry cleaner may build your business.
4/2/2008 12:40:05 PM
Hi Neil,

Always sounds good. How many peole do you need purchaisng monthly to make $10K/mo residual income? This is the Question we must ask in any biz we do or get involved with!

When you read my free e-book you will answer that question for yourself! Would you go for a job interview and not ask how much is the salary and what are your responsiblities? They probably showed you a matrix of how it works, so did My Power Mall! and it looked darn good to me-I joined it! Yes and it was the "ideal" matrix in a perfect world where everyone bought monthly about $150 including ME!!! However for the amount of time and work you put into it for selling for them-you could build an organization of less than, or about 400 people in a 5 Pillar company with a great comp plan based on 100pts volume product on a monthly auto-ship. This is something that takes less time, less people and less money to market!

See for your self once you hear or read the info on this at www.MFFaudios.info or download my free e-book here:
http://mariji.successin10steps.com/?mad=13159

To your success,
Mary

Mary Guariglia
chi_mariji@yahoo.com
http://www.myspace.com/chilifelady

If nothing is working for you... It's not your fault! I can prove it. See my new video here: http://www.Free-MLM-skills4success.info

“Be a Mentor with a Servant’s Heart.”
Mary Guariglia 516-536-0750 chi_mariji@yahoo.com “Our Character is our Fate." - Heraclitus.
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2008 5:19:00 PM
Mary

I could not agree with you more.......... I personally have developed a disgust for free to join programs...... you need so many people "working" them to make any money...... and the freebie mentality is the exact same (in most cases) as the lotto mentality ....LOL -- and unfortunately I have to admit I "WAS" there myself... but finally grew up!   LOL

To get most free to join people inspired to "focus and work" a program "in most cases" is like pulling teeth from a wild bore.

Your questions/statements are very VALID and you can be sure I looked at One World United with those thoughts in mind.

One World United has an amazing comp plan...... tough to understand and I am in truth just grasping the whole thing. We have 12 income streams and more products in the works to add to our membership benefits that are all commissionable through our lucrative matrix.

I have not seen a plan yet that comes close..... and I have looked at a ton of them.

One thing also that I consider when I commit to any plan full speed ahead - that is "does the product/service add value to the user."

One World United adds value to the consumer, the distributor and the participating merchants. It has been very well planned out. Four years in developing and just launched. I love it!

I am happy for you that you found a product and company that appeals to you.

Success is possible from many programs and I say to each his/her own..... and that is how it SHOULD be!

I truly wish for you HUGE success..... and most of all.. a lot of fun on the journey! After all... the journey is where life is lived!

Love Light and Laughter
Neil Sperling

~!~

+0
Mary Guariglia

126 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2008 8:05:06 PM
Hi Neil,

I agree with that as well. It is my "mission" to help those who want to know how to think, not what to think and have no clue that there is help out there! So I want others to know that it is out there and for free!

Thanks for that opportunity!
To Your Success,
Mary
Mary Guariglia 516-536-0750 chi_mariji@yahoo.com “Our Character is our Fate." - Heraclitus.
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2008 10:08:41 PM
Mary___

You are welcome in my forum any time....... Thanks for your post and a BIG thanks for following my simple forum rule "post in exisiting threads." .... and of course the unwritten rule "don't spam it so often people leave the forum."  LOL

You are more than welcome here anytime you choose!

Thanks for being My friend

To your success, and to the success of others who's lives are touched with your positive energy!

Neil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!