Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Women of Courage - Cheryl Williams
4/2/2008 9:48:08 AM

Abortion - Cheryl Williams, Author of Some Reasons Why Kids Gone By, discusses lives impacted by abortion.  By sharing how it changed her life and the lives of others she strives to reach young girls before they are faced with this tragedy.  For too many, it's all about the need for love.  Please join me for this very important show.

Today, April 2nd at 4:00 PM EST

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Luellas-Corner

If you are unable to join us at 4:00 PM, the show will be archived on that page for one week.

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Women of Courage - Cheryl Williams
4/2/2008 2:25:39 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2008 3:00:12 PM
Hello Luella!

Thank you for the invitation. Abortion - I am against abortion. Life is a gift and man is not to take it or destroy it or create it by violence.

What Prometheus took from the gods was not the fire in the straight meaning. It was the flame, the good spirit, the codes of creation of life.  He was one of the "fallen angels". He created humans by violation to GOds Laws and that is agans the real CREATION.

THE HYMN OF KOURITES
The oldest know Hymn to Peace

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2008 5:20:49 PM

"But I feel that the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a war against the child - a direct killing of the innocent child - murder by the mother herself. And if we accept that a mother can kill even her own child, how can we tell other people not to kill one another? Mother Teresa

Hi Luella,

After listening to this afternoon's Program, I just wanted to stop by and say

Thank You Luella for bringing this Courageous young woman's story to our attention through your Wonderful Women of Courage Forum.

Also, though I will contact her personally by email, I also want to Thank Cheryl Williams for being willing to relive the pain and suffering of her experience, and to share her story in order that others might possibly be saved from enduring the same amount of pain and anguish.  This is truly a Spirit Driven young woman, and I can only say God Bless You.

My personal feelings on Abortion are well known by anyone who has read my Comments previously.  Therefore, may a picture be worth a thousand words.

Have A Blessed Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
4/3/2008 5:07:43 AM

Dear Friend...........!

I am against "abortion".

Thanks for this Forum.

With Warm Regards and Respect............!

Your Friend,

Gani.

www.swissgroupint.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!