Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Business, our Health and the Use of Cell Phones
4/1/2008 8:53:23 AM

In today’s modern societies of high technologies that are extremely useful and needed on a daily basis, is almost impossible to imagine a business person without a telephone, especially a cell phone. But while we definitely need this device, those in the research and medical fields continue to warn us about the dangers of cell phone use – in particular the excessive use of the phone. Here is some recent information on this issue:

“Cell phones more dangerous than smoking?

A renowned neurosurgeon and cancer expert recently made strong statements against cell phones, warning that regular use could double a person's risk of developing brain cancer. Though studies have refuted the claim that radiation from cell phones can be damaging, Dr. Vini Kurana says that that research did not take into consideration that most cancers take 10 years to develop and were too short-sighted.

Dr. Kurana went as far to say that cell phones could be more dangerous than smoking or asbestos and called on government officials to regulate their use.

From: http://www.thatsfit.com/2008/04/01/cell-phones-more-dangerous-than-smoking/

Discover Eye Earn Business for Everyone

Mike TaylorAdvertising/Marketing Associate and General Articles Writer.
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Business, our Health and the Use of Cell Phones
7/16/2008 10:58:54 PM

An insulator should be put on cell phones so that there should be no radiation going through.

Lawrence

PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0
Arthur Bolduc

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Business, our Health and the Use of Cell Phones
7/17/2008 8:17:24 PM
If you are worried about the cancer warnings then just use a Bluetooth headset. I strongly recommend this for anyone who spends a lot of time talking on a cell phone.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!