Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
A GREAT company - a GREAT product - and GREAT income
3/30/2008 3:28:42 PM
Membership means a GREAT deal!

One World United is an exploding new company. Our Members recieve discounts at the point of sale when making purchases on their every day items from our participating merchants.

Our membership card doubles as a MasterCard Debit card.

Affiliates can earn from up to 12 income streams in our unique (but complicated..LOL) commission/pay plan. Earn from growing our membership base as well as expanding our participating Merchants. Work with our Merchant services Department and merchants themsleves may end up adding members to YOUR affiliate membership team.

Lots of money to be made for any serious business builders.

WOW

A Master Card that Doubles as a Discount Card.

Get the card that Saves!

Add One World United's Compensation plan
and EARN.

Join my team,
 the team that 
PAYS!

Watch the 15 minute video by clicking here or on the banner below!

This is a GREAT opportunity to develop a residual income with a company that has been 4 years in the making. Legitimate and legal, MasterCard  approved and profiable for all. Customers save, affiliates EARN and Merchants get a built in customer loyalty program. Our Members are their customers.

Membership does mean a GREAT deal!

Click Here for a bigger picture!

Love Light and Laughter

I'm Neil Sperling

~!~

+0
James Baker

15 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The real pathway
3/30/2008 3:49:52 PM

Hello Neil,

What I am about to share with you is the real pathway to fulfilling your dreams. Yes I know, you've heard that a thousand times. I thought the same thing when I was introduced to this pathway. You're skeptical and you should be. I was, but shortly my income from this will be $15,000 monthly.

Some things I'm going to share with you, you'll like. Some things you'll probably say, no way! But all I can do is share the truth with you and then everything else is up to you. But I'm going to tell you, this email did not just find you by chance. This email came to you because you attracted it to yourself through the Law of Attraction by your thoughts. Thoughts of finding a way to realize those dreams you've had.

If you're the kind of person who can recognize truth when it comes to you then you'll check this out theroughly. If not, if your skeptisizm gets the best of you, then by all means, delete this email and go on your way. But remember, 'to keep getting the same things you've been getting, keep doing the same things you've been doing,'
                    =============

So why Am I doing this?

Because It's my belief that when something this fantastic comes along, something that places the opportunity before you to fulfill some of those dreams you've had, dreams that you thought may never be realized because you just couldn't afford it. So you unhappily placed those dreams on the back burner and hope that someday, somewhere that (something) would come along that would help you in the realization of those dreams. And once a person finds that, I believe  it then becomes the responsibility of that person to share that good fortune.

Yes these words sound good. They may even inspire you. But, so do all those words to the countless scams you're encouraged to invest in. What you do with this is up to you. I'm only sharing it because I sincerely believe I should. I only know the money I'm making and that some of my dreams are now being realized and will continue to be. So do what you will.

I'm here to answer any of your questions. Just email me: jimlin6@yahoo.com  My name is James E. Baker, I live in Saint George, Utah and I'm a real person just like you.

If you decide to go with the program, be sure your Alertpay or Solid Trust Pay account is funded before you register. (Registration is free)

For the facts and figures of the information
Here's the link:

http://www.pathway-2-prosperity.net?r=jimlin6

To your success,
Jim

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!