Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Take a minute to read this
3/25/2008 11:53:11 AM
Think about how many people you meet over the course of a day, week, month, year, and lifetime? It is staggering because most of us interact with new people each and every day. But how many of these people actually become a part of your inner circle or network? Not many. For some of us, we choose which people to integrate into our respective networks. For others, you may just have a difficult time connecting with people. It is a time commitment and challenging process sometimes to build and maintain relationships. You need to be yourself when meeting people. If you are fake or don’t care, then it will come across in any conversation. A genuine person also tries to help others, which is very important for building valuable and sustainable relationships. Go out of your way to help others and to take an interest in other people. As long as you are a good person, just be yourself. Maintain your composure and you will be able to build wonderful relationships. Don’t force yourself or your product/service on people. Get to know people and let them get to know you before anything is pitched. With a genuine composure, your network will sky rocket, which can ultimately generate some new business. If you are interested in networking with other business entrepreneurs. Join us, pull up a chair, have a cup of coffee and Chat. It's not just who you know. It's also who they know, and what they know. Join Today(Free) http://www.networkingpeoplesite.com
Feel free to contact me lets network together for one common goal. Sincerely, Dorsey Garland http://mca1auto.com
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
!
3/26/2008 1:15:52 PM
Hi Dorsey,

Relationships and life... that's all it's about isn't it? That's a real nice write up you've presented us here that doesn't just apply to online marketing.

That's what makes Adland such a relaxing and comforting way to start out with network marketing because we are pretty much a group of 'this is who I am types!'

I was once a 'slow to get to know you online person'? i think? . Now... it's not so difficult for me but I may still need to work on my networking skills ... like I'm real behind in my messages here at Adland...(not recommended for overall successes!) reply etc... and I haven't used the invite new members in a while...

I generally reserve this Forum for non-business topics but since the focus of the write up was relationships and life and networking... what the heck!

Let's all say hi

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: !
3/26/2008 1:17:58 PM
I have no idea what I typed and then accidentally pressed enter!

must have been Let's all say hi .... and never finished the thought?

This is now a Hello Thread!

Beth  
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!