Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Can You Imagin. A Unified Advocacy For Autism.
4/27/2008 4:35:54 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/1/2008 8:49:07 PM

Hi BillDaddy,

I am still holding the vision and LOVE to manifest heaven on earth which will be dis-ease free..........I know it is coming.  No more chemicals......no more FDA....no more autism!

It's time to take our world back.........for all the beautiful children........the future we cannot yet see.   What a world it will be  :-)

God bless all of your hard work, and thank you so much for this forum.

Hugs,  Jill
+0
5/1/2008 9:51:14 PM

Hello Jill

Thank You so much for stopping by here and supporting this great cause. I can only hope and pray that your vision comes true.

My research into autism, mental illness and even the toxic mold illnesses that I am going through right now , have led me to some frieghtning conclusions. Much of what ails us as humans and as a society is brought upon us by " humans and society "

Man has so interfered with the laws of nature and the laws of man that we are living in societies overwhelmed with laws and yet we are lawless. We have chosen to make mother nature our enemy rather than our nurturer. We have chosen to pit man against man, rich against poor, black against white and even, in some cases, brother against brother. We have allowed some to elevate themselves onto a pedestal of power and have given them controll over all but our very souls. Those upon the pedestals have created a duality in life that has imposed suffering on the many while disolving accountability for the few. Our children are sacraficed on the alters of ego and greed while our leaders languish in lives impervious to the perils that they have bestowed upon mankind. Hunger, poverty and desease are doled out like so many bowls in a soup line and no one is accountable. The few, so privledged. The masses so vulnerable.

Yes Jill. I too believe that change is coming and that a great awakening is on the horizon. However, while we wait for our day of reckoning, why can't we unite more than a handful of loving, caring souls, willing to put forth even the tiniest effort for the sake of all of the children whose lives have been so touched by autism. I am beginning to believe that the masses have more in common with the few than I ever believed was possible. If we " the many " do not unite for the good of mankind , who will save mankind from itself. " The Few " ? The government? The drug companies ? The Dr's and Lawyers ? Nobody ?

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
5/1/2008 9:59:34 PM

Hello St. Nick

Once again , I Thank You. I thank you for your love of life and of mankind. For your willingness and desire to share what is in your heart. And, for those knees hitting that floor every night for those without hope in their lives.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
5/1/2008 10:30:58 PM

Hello Rea

Thank You so much for stopping by and sharing this information with us. I apologize for not responding to you sooner

While there is no doubt that injecting infants with the very dangerous neurotoxin, ethyl mercury, could be at least part of the autism picture, there seems to be much more to the story. According to most research and even government reports, thimerosal has been all but eliminated from childhood vaccines in recent years. Yet, the rate of autism continues to rise at a dramatic pace. The estimates now show that 1 of every 150 children born in the U.S will be diagnosed with an ASD. In some areas of the country the rate is as high as 1 in 60, as it is in Greece and some other countries.

Removing mercury from the vaccines seems to be at least, a very good first step. However, it is at best, only the first step towards solving the mystery of autism. Some research suggests that we need to re-evaluate the entire vaccination program. Many researchers believe that it is just too much , too soon , being injected into our babies and that there are dangers other than the mercury.

We have a long, long way to go before we can fully understand the mechanisms of autism and this first step has been a long, long time coming. In the meantime, we have to at least stop the drug makers and the government from adding even more vaccines to the already questionable scedual. This will take a united effort on the parts of many, many people. The whole purpose for this forum.

Please spread the word everybody. Step 2 is still a ways off according to the present plan.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!