Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ashley Derriman

2027 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Advertise to 50 Million Customers NOW !!
3/17/2008 6:02:12 AM
Blast your Ad to 50 Million people Now
We will opti blast your AD to 50 million people nationally or Internationally. Thats 50 Million Potential Customers. No more wasting time and money on traffic exchangers just for a few hits.
You type your message, pick a template and we do a 30 day campaign.
why waste time placing ads on exchanges hoping people may read it, when we will deliver your AD directly to them.
Whatever your needs,we have a package to suit you[
We have a Strict Anti-Spam Policy
http://www.optinmarketing.biz
This Business is for Sale,for further details please PM me
+0
Ashley Derriman

2027 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Re: Advertise to 50 Million Customers NOW !!
4/30/2008 5:17:37 AM

Our system could not be simpler. All you have to do is choose where you want your email message to go to, the quantity you want to send, then simply enter your message text and subject header, and we will send it!

Our email lists are current, verified and taken from our databases within the last six months, thus, you can be assured of the best possible results from your campaign. We have over 100 million email addresses in our databases, therefore, you can run campaign after campaign.

Our unbeatable price of $249 for a one million emails, is second to no other company in the world, and we are able to do this, simply because of the huge volume we send out for our clients.

Our other special offers of 3 million emails sent for the price of $499 or 5 million emails sent for the price of $699 are exceptional value for those individuals and companies who are really looking to kickstart their website business.

If you're still not sure!, why not try our smallest campaign offer of 250,000 emails for only $99 http://www.optinmarketing.biz
This Business is for Sale,for further details please PM me

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!