Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Need advise to resolve network marketing issues - Crisis Management advise reqd
3/12/2008 12:58:13 AM

Hi,

I'm from India, working in IT industry and took up recently a network marketing business. All was well until some false promises were made by some incompetent business reps that resulted in business mishap.

There's a media intervention that blowed up this entire business in negative angle & its affecting my team severly. Most of them are asking to get their money back, without understanding that a sale isn't refundable,etc.

Please advise how to handle this, at this point all my senior partners are unavailable & am just being harrassed.

Rgds,

Deepa

+0
Re: Need advise to resolve network marketing issues - Crisis Management advise reqd
3/28/2008 12:02:00 AM
There's nothing you can really do, except pay people the money that they lost...but since it's not your fault, I don't see why you would want to. Write your team members a letter, with the advice of legal counsel of course, explainiing the situation and how a business venture always involve some area of risk. And that they signed up for that risk when they agreed to be in business. Short, sweet and to the point. In the future, you want to do your research on any company you get involved in. Pick one that's been around at least a couple of years. That reduces your risk of it going under taking your reputation and money with it. Corrisa
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!