Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Great Controversy Ended...
3/16/2008 1:29:31 AM

Hi James,
DO NOT BE DECEIVED
http://massachusetts.pressmania.com/Other/194/223656.aspx 

Your Friend,

Marisol Sosa

+0
Lotus Joshua

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/26/2008 9:41:14 PM

Hi James,

I would like to underline Valerie's comment.

There was a special name given to God almighty, Maker of heaven and earth. It was given to HIS chosen people at that time and in their language. We term it Jehovah God because we do not know what exactly the name was. Even if we know the name, we wouldn’t know how it was pronounced! I can lovingly call Him God, Father, Almighty or Father-God. He listens to me and answers me. That is the God I know- not the God who is waiting to punish me if I cannot pronounce His name right.

So why would anyone argue about something that we are not experts at!?

The bottom line is, Jesus died for the sins of ALL mankind. He said “whosoever” will can come to HIM will receive forgiveness and have access to God.

I can sum up the whole Bible in just a few lines:

Man – represented by ADAM – sinned. Human beings got separated from God by SIN. That sin had to be borne by someone who was worthy to be in the sinners’ place. Only JESUS, who could take our place died for our sins. He rose again and LIVES for evermore.

I RECEIVED JESUS AND HIS FORGIVENESS AND WILL BE WITH HIM IN ETERNITY. I don’t care if I am going to be one of 144,000 or one of a billion. But, Praise God, I will be there!

I wrote all these in English. I can also write these in two other languages. I can also say God’s or Jehovah’s name in other languages. THAT DOES NOT REALLY MATTER.

I really do not care about what Tom, Dick or Harry says or what the church leaders say. These are human beings. But I listen to what God says in the Old Testament and what Jesus says in the New Testament, because God is God, and Jesus is equal to God (In fact He was crucified because of that claim alone). I do not care what translation I use because these are also done by human beings. I get the meaning behind the words and listen to God for guidance. I do not add to the Bible and I do not take away from it.

I am not perfect and I do not know everything. PERIOD!!
I know enough to take me to HIM when I die and live with Him now.

Your decision today will decide your destiny tomorrow. Health is Wealth http://zealforall.com Kamala Paul 713-723-1081 hisanta2003@yahoo.com
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2008 4:25:27 PM

Lotus, I can feel that you are a genuine Christian...and all I can say to your comments above is praise God. Thank you so much for sharing your faith here, you don't know how much it means to me.

+0
Lotus Joshua

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/27/2008 7:05:50 PM
Hi Jim,

Thank you for sharing your heart with us.

There are too many people who talk theories but do not have the credibility to go with their words.

We need to be the salt of the earth and the light shining in the darkness.

Thank you for those precious gift of words, butterflies and the flower. You made my day!!

Thanks, again.

Lotus

Your decision today will decide your destiny tomorrow. Health is Wealth http://zealforall.com Kamala Paul 713-723-1081 hisanta2003@yahoo.com
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2008 12:06:28 PM

You are welcome Lotus!

Have a great weekend :)

+0

facebook