Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tina C

167 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Here's Why Your Leads and Prospects are NOT Responding!
3/3/2008 3:03:12 PM

Why aren't your leads and prospects calling you to join your business?  Let me answer it for you...

Let me share a story with you.

As a new home business owner, I grew quite a long list of prospects for my business opportunity.  I sent them messages, helpful tips, advice, and marketing for my primary business in hopes that they would simply click my link, fill out my form, and initiate a phone call with me to let me know they were ready to get started.

I decided that I would email them first and just encourage them to call me and pay close attention to the free products or training I was sending them.

After all, building a home business is all about how much you can help people and how well you can earn their trust.  Attraction marketing, when used effectively, gets people to call YOU. 

I emailed each and every lead that came into my pipeline individually, and still got no response.  You may be able to relate.

I couldn’t understand why people were requesting my business information and training, but wouldn’t lift up a finger to write me back or make a simple phone call. 

After doing some thinking and researching, I learned there were two things that will get people up off their backsides and take action.  It all comes down to human psychology, and is the basis of attraction marketing. 

The first thing that people look for is trust.  They don’t care to hear about a business opportunity, compensation plan, or a magical product.  They want to know how they can make money from home, and if you can show them how. 

By letting them know that you are a real person not hiding behind a website, you build that trust and allow them to lay their guard down.  If you effectively build a website, blog, or capture page with your picture and personal story on it, your prospects will respond to you as if they already know you.

It’s amazing how I get phone calls from prospects everyday, and the first thing that comes out of their mouth is “hey Tina, how’s it going?”  They already know me before I’ve ever spoken to them.

The second thing people are in search for is a workable system.  They can trust you, like you, and admire you as a leader due to all the helpful information you’ve given them.  But if they don’t feel they can build a business as well as you have, then they won’t feel compelled to respond.  Show them a workable system, and how a part of their success can be “done for them”. 

Don’t attract the lazy ones.   Just work with the ones that need a little confidence in your abilities to help them be successful.  Apply these two elements and you’re phone will be ringing off the hook!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!