Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Smith

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: TO JOIN THE HIVE !
5/14/2008 10:50:11 AM

Hello Wayne, Thanks for posting to JOIN THE HIVE team.. I will be sending out your official Welcome Letter momentarily... Glad to have you with us.  I think you'll not find a better group of people to work with and we are fixated on getting our members paid when they promote our team.

So far, things are working well... and I have a distinct feeling that you'll be a wonderful asset to our team. 

I always ask those joining to contact me on skype via skype name, enterpriselady1.  I can also be reached by email at mommykissesgabriel@yahoo.com.  I cannot wait to share with you the sites we are promoting and also learn more about what you are working with currently.

LEE SMITH

Hostess BEE

+0
5/17/2008 5:43:11 PM

Wayne, Wecome to the hive.  YOu have joined a great bunch of people.  If you have any questions just post them in the "OUR HIVE TEAM » OUR HIVE TEAM " discussion for the quickest reply.

David

+0
Andy Riemer

76 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/19/2008 10:37:45 PM
Hi Wayne, Glad to have you with us. Andy
Andrew J. Riemer Worker Bees needed to help fill our hive with honey ... we'll share the profits with the ones who can bring it home. Apply here: http://ourhiveteam.com
+0
Chris Endres

15 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/25/2008 3:19:44 PM

Hello All :)

ChrisEndres here, wanted to drop off some contact info.

Skype = csendres

chrisendresupport@gmail.com

http://chrisendres.biz

God Bless and have a great day :)

+0
Lee
Lee Smith

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/25/2008 8:36:38 PM
WELCOME CHRIS TO THE HIVE TEAM.. We are all thrilled to have you here in our group of networkers.  After being on Skype chat with you, and reading your site, I knew you were with the same mindset on things as the HIVE team members.

I will work to locate the official WELCOME letter, I thank you for providing your
contact details.

Everyone Welcome Chris To Our HIVE

LEE SMITH
Hostess BEE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!