Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
We believe in team work don't you ? Come see what we are up too
2/28/2008 12:49:10 PM

Team Players

By Anthony Hosking

The human being is a bit slow sometimes and seems to not take a lot of notice of others things going on around them. The one thing that we have learned however is the importance and building teams. We only have to take a look at the insect world, although very small can accomplish huge things. Lets take a short look at the humble ant, how does it achieve mighty feats of strength, yes by using teams with thousands of players. Look at what they achieve, so tiny but teamed up can almost do anything.

A whole army can move a dead carcass thousands of times bigger than one individual, or strip the forest floor of leaves etc. However the teams are not made up of just any ant, they are assembled into ranks just like a modern day army. This gives them the power to accomplish whatever they take on, unfortunately the human being does not live it such as well organised society.

We can take this step a little further and look at the honey bee. Their hives are so well organised into workers, drones, babysitters etc. The hive is always very well looked after for the good of the whole society. The workers work all their lives to bring in the pollen, the rest of the hive does its bit as well, making the honey, tending to all the other little jobs involved in such a community. Teams have to pull together, there is no room for slackers. We all know what happens to them, yes they get kicked out very quickly or even killed.

The human being is not so well organised but we still know the value of team work. The great pyramids of Egypt were not built by one man, teams of thousands of workers. You just try to lift a giant stone on your own! The worlds wonder did not just happen a lot of the time, but were put together by teams, big teams. We are very well known when it comes to sport, that is truly team work in its best form.

I would like to transgress a little here and look at other sorts of teams. Sure we have the companies that use team work to get things done, the modern assembly line is a good example. These are all very good, but how do you take that idea and turn it into a global team? I believe with a lot of thought and planning. These views are my own and should not be taken as the exact way to build such a team, as there are hundreds of variables to consider.

I have been on this planet a lot of years now, but may I say not without learning a lot on the way. I am a thinker and planner, that is why I have done well in my own right over the years.

In recent years the internet has made the world a lot smaller place, we can talk to people all over the world in real time. Sending mail now takes just second to send and receive as opposed to the many weeks even months that was taken before we had such a tool at our disposal. With the coming of the internet came the ability to conduct business online and we have seen this go from very small beginning to a super giant industry. Sadly this business has also brought out the greed in people to the point of damaging the reputation of the industry.

We hear about building trust and wonderful schemes that will turn us in millionaires over night, Many telling us they will do all the work for us, this is rubbish there is no such thing as a free ride. Then someone had the great idea of building teams of worker to do the work involved, however these fell down very quickly, just like the many MLM programs that just do not deliver. Have you ever stopped to examine why this happens? Why does such a huge team come unstuck?

I think the reason is this: MLM programs are built by people bringing in other people to the program, but not on the same level as everyone. Each person you bring in get placed below you and this is where it all goes wrong. Where is the training and help for those that need it, most of the time it is nowhere to be seen. What happens to the person way down the line, he/she loses interest and falls out of the team. A lot of the MLM programs attract the hangers on as well, the cheats, con men etc. Until the whole MLM thing gets a bad name and closes down or just fades away with the dreams of many.

I believe to build a successful global team you have to have everybody on the same level, this takes care of training and a positive atmosphere to grow in. It is very imperative to hand pick the team for what each member can bring to the table, there skills and thought. Why should this be so import? Because none of us knows all the answers despite what we think. The team must be very tightly knit together so no one is left out. Everyone working towards a common goal can not be stopped if the team is well put together.

Everybody must know what is expected of them and be willing to go for it one hundred percent. Those who will not pull there weight must be abandoned by the team, the same as the insects do. A team has to be just that a team, with all working to the same ends. Above all there must be no disharmony in the ranks and all should work together if there is. Lets face it none of us are happy all the time about things all the time, most of the time it is communication problems. With a good communication system in place global teams can be a very big force to reckon with. However it take a real team to pull together and that’s why all must be hand picked to assure success.

If you would like to know more about how who and what we are please go to Equal sharing time thread here at adlandpro :

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/946138.aspx

Visit our community on ning at :
http://www.equalsharingteam.ning.com

Thank you and Have a great day !

Geketa Holman Hive Team Member
Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: We believe in team work don't you ? Come see what we are up too
2/28/2008 1:28:18 PM

Geketa,

Pleasure to see you back :-)

I'm A Member Of Equal Sharing Team Thank you my friend for the invite ,my best to your success Gods speed :-) Lee

http://equalsharingteam.ning.com/profile/joelees

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!