Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Book of Revelation 6
2/26/2008 10:28:35 AM
    Good Day to all of you
Since I have seen an undiminished interest in the Bahai interpretations I will continue to explain the Book of Revelation.
Today I will give you some words of warning by Bahaullah, towards the end of this letter, depending on the truths of the Words of the Book of Revelation.
They are meant for guidance and as a sincere wish to give to you the guidance that I have myself received, if you would ponder upon them.
I will repeat the warning by   Bahaullah I gave you before and add some more concerning the calamity.
The calamity is mentioned in the seventh chapter in an indirect way. I take it very seriously. The Christians should not forget what is hidden in the seventh chapter.
Chapter 7
"After these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree." 7:1. May we presume that the four winds later are to decimate many things on the earth then?
Unfortunately that seems to be the intention. A mighty angel came, "having the seal of the living God; and he cried with a load voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of Our God in their foreheads." 7:2-3.
"And I heard the number of them which are sealed." 7:4.
All through the Sacred Writings, when it is stated, there is a very great significance to the number itself. After saying this, John further stated:"and there were sealed a hundred and forty and four thousands of all the tribes of the children of Israel." 7:4.It may  sound like a detail,  the 144000,but nevertheless the number should be noted and examined. Some people have thought the "Children of Israel" refers only to the Jews who were turning to rebuild Israel, the Israelites, but it has also another meaning. We should ponder upon The redemption of"Children of Israel" spoken of at Isaiah 62:1-2.  or the "right"which is to shine like a burning torch, all kings shall see its Glory and they shall be called by a new Name (my faulty translation). There is Light, Glory and a NEW NAME. They will be followers of the Light. This is the name of the followers of Bahaullah. Thus Bahai. At this time however we are prohibited to teach the Bahai Faith in Israel. Probably for security reasons.(Me guessing)
This is a very delicate question, the number. So it has to be thoroughly examined.
Hear this then: The 144 000 resolves to a nine of the sum of the digits and so designates completion and unity. Nine, which is the numerical value of "Baha", called the Greatest Name, is the highest number and from it all other numbers are made, in our number system, the sum and the multiple of the units resolves to nine. Symbolically speaking, it means all those who have gained the "Unified or nine-consciousness" in recognition of the unity, divine station, and the light of all of God's Revelators,( symbolized by those" 7 stars")and have become servants of the latest Messenger of God, which is Bahaullah.
The tribes of the "children of Israel are symbolic, not only of the spiritual part of Jacob's descendants, but of all who have  attained the "Unified and nine-consciousness". "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly... but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly." Rom. 2:28-29. "For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek;...For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Rom 10:12-13.
The Bahais are not interested in making a lot of fuss concerning this designation of being the group of the 144 000. We do not dramatise it, no one has ever spoken to me about this. We teach the Bahai Faith,and are laboring at building the Institutions  of the World Order of Bahaullah which is our task and we feel the joy and the security which He gives us out of His bounteousness..
Thus the Faith of  the Bab is the eighth and the Faith of Bahaullah are  the nineth of the world's religions. They can be said to be the eighth and nineth class of the divine  6000 year old school of mankind. The "consciousness" of this is given by Bahaullah. Only by Him. Because He is the latest Messenger of God. Foreseen and foretold since immemorial times during the course of the Prophetic cycle of Adam.   I have now and then spoken about the oneness of the Revealers of the religions of old. They foresee each others coming, they refer to the ones who preceded them. Therefore this designation: The Prophetic cycle of Adam.
Therefore we have to abandon the much cherishest fetish of regarding only one of them to be sent from God, whether it be Jesus, Muhammad Krishna or any other..  They, the adherents of the former religions all say the same, their Prophet is the only one. But we have to be openminded and appreciate that God has always guided mankind through sending Divine Messengers.  When We turn to Bahaullah this recognition  of all of them as Gods Messengers is not difficult at all .It goes very smoothly, automatically. and on top of that we regain a much deeper appreciation of the one whom we formerly regarded as "the only One". My proof of that  today is my interest in the Book of Revelation for example, which you can see laid in the open.

After the sealing of the ninth group of servants, something is going to happen which will afflict the whole earth, according to the 7th chapter.

Always God is admonishing man to get spiritually awake  through turning to His Messenger, in this Day, Bahaullah,BEFORE the great testing of the world.
 It was BEFORE the flood that Noah admonished the people.

In the Book of Revelation we are similarly admonished to heed the warnings of God in time and to open our hearts and minds us for the outpouring of His grace and bounty as it is given to us in the  revealed  Scriptures of His promised  Messenger and to follow His commandments. Otherwise we will have to regard the Advent of the Coming of the Messenger as a WOE!                                                       That is the whole idea of me writing hundreds of letters at Adland. There is no other reason for me doing this. From day to day I am also  showing you how much I cherish the Word of Christ, His works and His warnings, now in the Book of Revelation,as well.. No one else but a Bahai would ever come forward to emphasize the Holiness of Christ, the Son. And all  the other Messengers.                                                               If we wait until "afterwards" we , if we survive, will be granted His help too but it will cost much more, to say the least. All nations will be compelled to recognize the "One on the throne". If we survive until that day.

Phycologists have said that  the ones who know about a calamity in advance are better prepared to stand it, better than the ones who do not know or care to know. To be spiritually prepared is still better.
Formerly, months ago. I have said that "something will happen" but that I do not know what it is. And I will not give you my guessings. But everybody will be enveloped by the crucial disaster, proclaimed already 2000 years ago by Christ and  also all the prophets of old. It will be suddenly here.

Again I will repeat the Words of warning expressed by Bahaullah;

"The days are approaching their end, and yet the people of the earth are seen sunk in grievous heedlessness, and lost in manifest error." "The hour is approaching when the most great convulsion will have appeared. I swear by Him Who is the Truth! It shall cause separation to afflict everyone, even those who circle around Me". .."He Who is the Pre-Existent is come, that He may bestow everlasting life, and grant eternal preservation, and confer that which is conducive to true living","The day is approaching when its (civilization's) flame will devour the cities, when the Tongue of Grandeur will proclaim:

The Kingdom is God's, the Almighty, the All-Praised!

"A severe trial pursueth you, and will suddenly overtake you. Bestir yourselves, that haply it may pass and inflict no harm upon you."
"O ye peoples of the world! Know , verily that an unforeseen calamity is following you, and that grievous tribulation awaiteth you"...
" Grieve thou not over those that have busied themselves with the things of this world, and have forgotten the remembrance of God, the Most Great. By Him Who is the Eternal Truth! The day is approaching when the wrathful anger of the Almighty will have taken hold of them. He verily is the Omnipotent, All-Subduing, the Most powerful. He shall cleanse the earth from the defilement of their corruption, and shall give it for an heritage unto such of His servants as are nigh unto Him"." Soon will the cry, 'Yea, yea, here am I, here am I 'be heard from every land. For there hath never been, nor can ever be, any other refuge to fly to for any one."
"And when the appointed hour is come, there shall suddenly appear that which shall cause the limbs of mankind to quake. Then , and only then will the Divine Standard be unfurled, and the Nightingale of Paradise warble its melody
."

Are you still with me?
Do not think I have put any of my own into this, there is only the Word of God for this generation .
Soon others will also come with sharp warnings, I just happen to be one of the first . More people will understand that the world's crisis is a spiritual one. That it must be averted by spiritual means. We will even have to learn to solve economical problems by spiritual means. Which is one of the Bahai Principles.
There are  indeed very sharp admonitions in the Bahai Scriptures. The ones above are an infinitesmal small portion of all that Bahaullah admonishes the world to heed.
The 144 000 are given the grace and bounty of knowing about and being endowed with the spiritual courage and happiness that is enshrined in the Writings of the Bahai Dispensation. This is given to them not because of their deserving it but out of a special grace.

I hope that you will continue reading my letters, all of you.
I'll cite new warnings, when the text  of John urges me too, for clarifying where the Bahai Faith stands among his warnings..
Bye for now
WWW.BAHAI.ORG

Greetings from Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Book of Revelation 6
2/26/2008 2:24:25 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Book of Revelation 6
2/26/2008 3:42:29 PM
Good evening Nick

Thank you Nick. When I had described the sad things in the 8th and 9th chapter I thought I'd visit your happy forum. I was so glad to see those sweet cats. Small and wet. Such big eyes!I thank you for them. It made me full of joy.
Now I see a beautiful table of welcome on my page. Thank you.
This is an encouragement.
Bye for now
I'll write about the tenth chapter, which is brighter.
Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!