Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Learn The 5 Best Ways to Build a Budget Online...
2/25/2008 2:58:14 PM

If you are like most internet marketers, you are the 97% who are dirt broke from everyone else taking your money and running with it. There is a new program that's just launched that teaches you how to build on a budget.

Are you going to get wealthy by going to work every day and working for someone else? (JOB...Just Over Broke) I didn't think so. That's how your boss is getting wealthy. He knows the secret, and it's called leverage. The key to obtaining wealth is leverage...what this means is you get additional results from a given activity or resource.

If you don't leverage your money or time, however small your amounts of both may be, you will never arrive at your destination. The only way that you can do this is by learning and owning a new skill.

Once you have it, no-one can take it away. You can use it over and over again to your advantage. This is what Mike Dillard calls "unlimited and ongoing leverage."  The only way you can aquire this leverage is through knowledge, and knowledge is power. 

Until you have it, you have no power, no knowledge and you are at the mercy of less effective more costly options like buying leads. 

Go here to learn the

5 Ways to Build a Budget Online

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The 5 Best Ways to Build a Budget Online...
2/25/2008 10:11:59 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The 5 Best Ways to Build a Budget Online...
6/25/2008 1:07:16 AM

Nick, please tell me about your outer space experience! I did not realize you are an astronaut too!!!!!!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!