Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: REMEMBER SUCCESS FORGET FAILURE
8/15/2005 6:47:31 PM
Hi Kathy, Thank you for the lesson. I will make success a habit. Most people associate habits as being bad..i.e. bad habits, but what most people don't realize is there a good habits. Good habits involve things that result in positive actions. Basiclly, it get backs to the old saying," you reap what you sow." Today,I will sow love and peace. I will meditate on my Lords words of wisdom. I am what I eat and I am what I think. Therefore, I will think only good thoughts. I will carry a vision of miricles. I will believe only in the best and not let bad things cloud my vision. I usally say that if I'm not making someone mad, I'm not doing something right. Sometimes, I stop praying for blessings, because I get tired of being cursed. "Blessed sre thy, when men pursecute ye for doing good." OK, so I'm being a little funny. What does it all get down to, Kathy? Success has a price. What is success? What's the bottom line? This is it: When I can put God first, it is then that I have true success. The scriptures tell me that God will crown all my efforts with success if I put God first. " Seek ye the Kingdom of God first and all these things will be added unto you." Thank you Kathy, You have reminded me again what is important today and everyday. As long as I put God first and His will, not mine, I will have SUCCESS. Thanks, RGMiller
+0
8/15/2005 7:13:24 PM
Hi Kathy, Yes I agree. Take the lesson from failure and toss the rest out.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/15/2005 7:40:19 PM
Kathy, Yes, another great forum. Thaks for the inspiration :) By the way Congrates!, on being chosen for Beverly's Showcase of the week. You deserve it :)
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/15/2005 9:35:41 PM
Hi Kathy, Very True! "Live out of your imagination and not your history" -- Dr. Steven Covey or another, "He who lives to 'make' memories knows joy in his life. Yet he who lives 'IN' his memories knows naught but emptiness." --the Biz-Wiz Today, I Will Be More Than I Was Yesterday, And even more than that Tomorrow!
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/15/2005 9:46:25 PM
This is a very strong message. We all need to put this up some where so we can read it several times a day. Thank you Kathy Your Friend,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!