Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Seminar in adaptometrics
2/23/2008 8:54:00 AM

We invite your to a seminar in adaptometrics

Starting March 2008, we begin the regular adaptometrics training of Intway partners.

Spending the day at the seminar with our experts will give you the unique knowledge and skills necessary to work with the Harmony electropunctural method device. It will give you the opportunity to conduct adaptometry in your club and help partners of Intway Corporation in your city promote the wonderful products in the Life Guard series.

All seminar participants will receive personal certificates upon completion of the adaptometry seminar, as well as unique tools for developing business: access to computer program for adaptometrics, author's instructions and the electropuncture diagnostic device “Harmony”.

The nearest adaptometrics seminar will take place on March 14 from 11:00 to 18:00 at the Moscow Corporate office.

Instruction will be provided by:
Yuri Viktorovich Anikin — Academician of the Russian department of the International Academy of Family Medicine, nontraditional and natural treatment methods, head of the Center for Ecological Safety.
Alla Kosova — head of group projects in the department of product partnerships.
Inna Nefedova — the brand-manager for the Life Guard project.

The seminar is free of charge!

The electropunctural testing device is offered at price of $120 only to the attendants of the seminar. Payment for the device is made by internal transfer by logging in as PRIBOR.

To ensure maximal efficiency of the training, the number of participants is limited. The first 40 attendants who have filled out an application and received confirmation will be enrolled in a class.

Applications for participating in the seminar will be accepted until March 10, 2008

Send PM  me if You want to take part in please.

Please indicate in your application:
1. Full name.
2. Place of residence.
3. Name of your club.
4. Your login.
5. Contact telephone.

We want Intway partners to become even more successful and achieve health and confidence for the future!

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Seminar in adaptometrics
2/23/2008 1:37:01 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!