Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Why I say This TE is HOT
2/22/2008 6:29:53 PM

Leads Leap!

The Most Amazing Leads System!

FREE!

One Look and you'll know why I need not say more than

LOOK for YOURSELF!

Leads Leap

Love Light and Laughter

Neil

PS - Please posts YOUR best traffic links too! 

~!~
+0
Jerome Dsouza

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/23/2008 3:39:39 AM

Hi Neil,

Sorry to sound negative but I must say that whether a traffic exchange is hot or not should depend on how much of a response one gets from the opps one promotes at the traffic exchanges and not on the number of people that have signed up or the number of people that surf at any given time.

These are possibilities which until they convert into sales and sign-ups mean nothing at all.

Having said this I must add that getting sales and sign-ups in traffic exchanges depends more on how an opp/prog is presented rather than on how many are viewing your sites.

The typical traffic exchange experience generally goes like this: click, click, click; assign credits; wait. A day later, check stats; find all credits used up but not a single sale or sign-up.

This was my experience too until I realized my presentation was all wrong. Once I made a few changes the stats were no longer required. The sign-ups and sales were my new stats.

I must say, a small investment I made in an e-book helped identify the mistakes I were making in my traffic exchange working. Believe that book is still around and you could pick a copy too. (click here)

Warmest Regards,

Jerome D

Fix Your Own PC - Do It Free!
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/23/2008 6:24:02 AM
Hello Jerome,
You are right in saying that it depends on what you are running in the exchanges as to if you see results.

I run my blog. It is on my own domain so not only am I building my rank with hits but since I have a new post every couple of days it gets attention when some one sees an article they are interested in. I also run a splash page that is just my name, picture, & little link boxes at the top. I am finding that in the month I have been running it that people are starting to recognize my name. So, when they see me at a social site they will come to me "because they know me".

I think you should run your own pages that let people know who you are; name, picture..... You need to get their attention. You must get your own pages so you can control them & make changes if something is not working. One of the guys on our surf team is doing great at building his own list on TE's. You are also building your rank.

Beryl that just posted has very reasonable prices on hosting & I know it would be well worth your money so you are in control of your business & how you represent your self & your business.

Just so you know I do not have hosting with Beryl so I am not making money off of her hosting. But, she is a trusted member here & I am sure she will work to help you get your site on line. That is part of networking & branding - go with people you know & trust. The man I have my hosting with is also a member here at Adland that I knew would be trustworthy with my money, business, & livelihood.

So surf, post in forums, get your profile on social sites & make yourself seen.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Sheryl Loch
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/23/2008 8:02:43 AM
Jerome

I'm getting sign ups and I agree to what you said - "This was my experience too until I realized my presentation was all wrong. Once I made a few changes the stats were no longer required. The sign-ups and sales were my new stats."

When you advertize in a paper it costs money. You may get a paper with 100,000 circulation and not calls to the ad. You adjust your ad and try again. Sometimes the same ad run 7 times finally get you calls.

The dumbest thing I see people doing is trying once and giving up. Test - run - modify - again and again until the results become your stats.

All that being said - if you use a TE that has low traffic it all stops there. Use a TE with traffic and test - run - modify - you WILL get results.

Thus the TE you use is important - as is the paper you advertize in.

Love Light and Laughter

Neil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!