Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Open doors to my Internet involvements !
2/21/2008 5:01:11 AM

Hello to all,

I believe that occasionally, we should give our friends an open insight into how things are really going along for us concerning our Internet endeavours.

I have been online since maybe three years, and have been similarly to many of us, confronted with propositions that go from unrealistic garble to outright Sponzi deals of impressive proportions. I have not lost any real money in the process, as I would simply not spend one penny into any “biz” without knowing where the back-out dour is. That comes maybe from my aviation experience that taught me never to go anywhere if you cannot land safely before your destination or beyond it. Have an alternative spelled-out for EVERYTHING you do at every moment during your operations.

The greatest difficulty on the Internet is to stay concentrated on your objective. Never stray too far, but do have an open mind, see what is going and figure the advantage the product can contribute for your main objective. This is what I call diversification and make sure it is not dispersion.

The travel business is my thing, and that may for some seem to be such a hugely competitive sector that you may wish to stay away from it. I understand. I see it simply as a product we all use and wish to use more often J. The advantage I have is to be with a small group of friends with whom we all chat to daily (msn and skype) and have all grown from simply being “Coastal Vacations” directors somewhat disillusioned by the sole business side these activities have grown to be. We are presently marketing the detail of what Coastal has in their packages and a little more, directly from their sources.

What do I use as tools for my business, and why?

1)      Free1up

This company provides for a really smart software rather similar to Google but limited to the advertising world. This software does what is exclusive to that sector, namely by sorting the many thousands of companies by order of “who does best”. This means that you do not have to risk a publicity investment on subjective considerations. It also has a great affiliate program for which more than 85.000 people have enrolled during the pre-trial period presently coming into its Beta stage. One nice part is that all commissions come, not from the company, but from the person that contacts you. This means that you are in charge of your own income and may therefore gratify any person that joins through you with great rebates.   (Very recommendable!)

2)      MPM

This company is a Mall home shopping business you may all know of, and if you don’t then there simply is no reason for you not joining it right as of now. It is free to join, no gimmicks and no minimum jobs or conferences to attend too. There is only the one buy of whatever per month of minimum $1:00, don’t we already do that every month?  After some months the income starts and never stops growing! (This is more than a recommendable business, it is an absolute “MUST have” whatever you are doing!)

3)      IBP&Axandra

This software is beyond anything I have come across for boosting your web ranking. Very simply said it checks the top 10 websites of any keyword you may wish to use for any your own pages, and gives a massive list of every technicality needed to compete with them. Go down the list, correct, modify, elaborate and when next time the Google spiders come round, and your page is indexed you will find your page ranking with the big boys!  (They guarantee this, and I can testify for it.)  ( Download the software FREE, test it, see for yourself, and then either quit the Internet lol, or set your website there where it belongs!)

4)      BannersGoMLM

This banner deal belongs to Michael Glaspie, a well-known “big boy” of the Internet community. The banner is a self promoting mlm type that sits on your webpage and within days you see clicks coming to your page for them never to slowdown ever again. Some people have failed here, only because it needs a good grasp of how it works, and how to make the best of your back-office, fail to make motivating short scripts or simply do not have the patience for such time needed for it to take-off. I had bad feelings initially about having this type of thing on my webpage, but after understanding the advantages, this subjective thinking soon vanished.

5)      Statcounter

To follow your website hits, there simply is no better than Statcounter. It is free, but does need your upgrading when your hits become too important for maintaining your track history for any descent time, and that needed time is up to you. I also use Geovisite because I like the revolving globe on my front-page. Obviously, you need to set these counters on all pages to get coherent results, and that is why I use Statcounter, because it has the invisible option.

6) Qassia

This is a very interesting place to grow your powerful back-links for your webpage and also provides for wonderfully interesting subjects to read about in all subjects. (The down-town place to be!)

7) Pheloxenia

A nice fun community belonging to our Greek friend Georgios.

I hope this may help some of you, there may well be more to come on this subject so before I forget, if you wish for some days off to some happy hide-away, here is the KEY.  J

Best and kind regards,

Robert.

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Open doors to my Internet involvements !
2/23/2008 10:01:50 AM
hello Robert..thank you for the good information..you are right we need to review your points and remember what things are and how to use them..we have lots new members on Adland. This kind of information is very useful...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Open doors to my Internet involvements !
2/23/2008 10:35:13 AM

Thank you Larry for comming by. Nice to see you with the big POTW cup below your picture, and yes, if other friends could set-up something similar it would help some newbies. I think it would have helpt me to avoiding some of the pit-falls.

Friendly regards, Robert.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!