Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tee off with Financioal Freedom THE Golf and Tavel Club
2/20/2008 6:42:42 PM
THE Golf and Travel Club is a new opportunity in this great industry that will be better than anything in the market today, but will still be affordable for those that that are serious about building a successful business in this industry. That said, the company will offer its members not only the opportunity to earn a good income, but the opportunity to have more time to travel and to play golf, and most of all, the opportunity to change their lives for the better, for themselves, and for their families. Take a moment and visit the website at www.jeffdecoen.thegandtclub.com Complete the form at the end to get more information. After having reviewed the information, and you feel this opportunity is right for you; I would love to chat with you about $79.95 program,” and assist you on your way to a changing life style. If you prefer, you can always contact me and I will more than happy to answer your questions or have someone call you that can. If you wish to contact me as a follow up my office number is 717-975-9744.
Jeffrey deCoen USGTF Certified Teaching Professional LPGA Caddy Sales Rep Advanced Marketing Associate THE Golf and Travel Club
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!