Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Are YOU tired of all the HYPE out there and ready for a refreshing change in that? If so, LOOK>
2/20/2008 12:57:14 PM
So, why have I chosen GBG Health & Wellness to promote after 17 years full time at home? I have 46 personals already & counting!!!

Many people have asked me to completely explain my choice to drop my other 2 natural health programs I was promoting to do GBG Health & Wellness! By the way, this is NOT just a "Juice" product nor an "Energy Drink", but rather a Complete Liquid Health Regimen!!! Well, rather than bore you with a long explanation, let's keep it simple and I will say this! If you can't duplicate this program, keep you day job!!!

1] To begin with, if you don't already know, you need to know this! Health is the # 1 thing Baby Boomers want besides money! Without health and anti-aging, money is worthless to them!

2] The one major item was affordability for the masses! ONLY $19.95 / month and this is ALL you have to order to get a check too! Finally a program than ANYONE can do!

3] Does this Complete Liquid Health Regimen work? You bet! I tested it for a week to see my own results and it worked better than the 2 products combined I was taking before and it tastes great! Now, let's see what you get for $19.95!!!   http://www.shopgbg.com/images/LiquidMulti_Label.pdf 

4] Let's now look at the price differences: Our closest competitor's product was the one company I promoted prior to this! The cost was $49.95 / month and I lost so many people due to the taste of it! I am not here to trash them or mention their name, just compare and look at what people can afford!

5] Now for the real clincher: FREE signup, FREE web site, FREE business kit, and to top that off, a 60 day 100% money back guarantee!!! Now you tell me what does a person have to lose to try this?

Most of you who are looking and trying to decide what type of home business to promote, keep in mind that people will buy what they can AFFORD and NEED the most rather than LUXURIES since our economy is on a downward spiral now! They also want IMPACT of their lives and when they FEEL the difference in a product they consume, it makes all the easier for them to stay on it (customer retention)! Make sense?

That is why I do not promote travel programs, affiliate programs, money games (I never do these), telecoms, skin & hair care, mentoring programs, power malls, etc...If you ever have a question about any program you are looking into, feel free to contact me as I have virtually seen them all! Just remember this if nothing else: Think about what will be affordable and what will keep your customers coming back again and again to buy your product!

I know this to be a fact too: We have NO competition with our complete product and our next closest competitor is at least twice as much and the monthly requirements are at least 3 times as much! This is why so many people fail to duplicate a program and that the stats are so high out there for failure! The masses can not afford it and all of them are looking for the BEST deal today especially!

Fact: Our customer retention rate in GBG is over 95% and there is NO other company that can boast that! What this means to you is Long Term Residual Income without continually replacing people! Make sense? I hope this helps! I have much more information if you simply call or email me for more.

Tom Sparrow-CEO
Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc.
248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
Yahoo Messenger: scubapro48
Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!