Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
HOPE
8/15/2005 1:23:37 AM
There are two days in every week about which we should not worry, two days which should be kept from fear and apprehension. One of these days is yesterday, with its mistakes and cares, its faults and blunders, its aches and pains. Yesterday has passed forever beyond our control. All the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday. We cannot erase a single word we said. Yesterday is beyond recall. The other day we should not worry about is tomorrow, with its possible adversities, its burdens, its large promises, and perhaps its poor performance. Tomorrow is also beyond our immediate control. Tomorrow's sun will rise, either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds, but it will rise. Until it does, we have no stake in tomorrow, for it is yet unborn. This leaves only one day - today. Anyone can fight the battles of just one day. It is only when you and I add the burden of those two awful eternity's, yesterday and tomorrow, that we break down. It is not the experience of today that drives us mad. It is the remorse or bitterness for something which happened yesterday or the dread of what tomorrow may bring. Let us, therefore, do our best to live one day at a time. Many blessing to all my wonderful friends, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Kirk Guillory

650 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: HOPE
8/15/2005 1:33:45 AM
Thanks for the great words of wisdom. I do enjoy reading these from you. Your friend Kirk
Join my team with Arbonne International. We will show you how to build a successful business. Train with Arbonne Univeristy. If Interested Contact me at guil3247@bellsouth.net or call 337-764-2106 Visit for more information http://www.pure1skincare.com
+0
8/15/2005 1:42:14 AM
There is a lot of wisdom in what you said. We should concerns ourselves with the things of the past or the future. We have enough to worry about each day. ********************************************* Matthew 6:34 (New International Version) 34) Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. ********************************************* Matthew 6:25 (New International Version) 25) "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? ********************************************* Matthew 6:27 (New International Version) 27) Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? ********************************************* JOHN
+0
8/15/2005 1:44:07 AM
Ooooops! I meant to write we shouldn't concern ourselves with the things of the past or the future. Sorry about the typo! JOHN
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/15/2005 2:07:50 AM
Hi Kathy, Thanks for your invite and the words of wisdom. Warm Regards Donna aka Texgirl
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!