Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
THANK YOU Patricia Bartch For This Wonderful Marketing Plan...;-)
2/18/2008 6:23:04 PM

Follow Patricia Bartch's GREAT Marketing list and Find Your Favorites. Success!!!!

Thank you Pat for contributing this to our wonderful team...;-)

Okay, so you've joined our JERKY DIRECT team.  Now you wonder how can I advertise my new business.  Buy some business cards.  Here's a great list with lots of advertising ideas to help get traffic to your website.

Let's be Healthy and Wealthy in 2008,
Patricia B, Jerky Direct Team Leader and HAPPY Customer http://PatsJerkyTeam.jerkydirect.com  

Feel free to copy this list and add it to your forums. I found this on a message board and changed so that it pertains JERKY DIRECT, it can help us advertise our products & business. 

NOTE: Jerky Direct requires us to advertising approved by corporate. Please send your bumpersticker & flyers to them to be approved before you distribute them.  *It's YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to get your flyers, blogs etc to get approval from corporate.  Use your judgment, get permission when you put cards/flyers in businesses etc.  

START A BLOG!!!   (PLEASE contact JD to get this approved)
1. Bumper stickers (PLEASE contact JD to get this approved)

2. Flyers -- (PLEASE contact JD to get this approved)

3. Business cards (YOU CAN MAKE THESE FOR FREE. See your back office. or through VistaPrint)

4. Personalized T-shirts (JD also has these in your back office)

5. Message boards

6. Free classifieds

7. E-zines

8. Paid ads

9. Mail out Postcards

10. Purchased leads

11. Bookmarks for libraries

12. Co-ops

13. Newsgroups

14. Word of mouth (friends and family)

15. Forwarded emails - Add your "testimony" to your Signature Line!

16. Inexpensive lapel buttons (PLEASE contact JD to get this approved)

17. Pens to hand out with a SHORT advertisement and your URL (PLEASE contact JD to get this approved)

18. Welcome baby cards for hospitals

19. Request 5 minutes at the beginning of different mom groups (MOPS, Breastfeeding classes, Lamaz classes, wherever moms may be that are interested in what you offer)

20. Create a tri-fold: More info type handout that briefly explains your business. Attach a mini sample & your business card.  (PLEASE contact JD to get this approved)

21. Welcome baskets of samples + business card to newcomers in the area

22. Community Colleges -- Students will LOVE to get a part time job!!

23. Put a business card in all outgoing mail including anything that has a postage paid envelope!

24. Visit establishments you do business with (doctor's office, health food stores, karate/dance studios,etc) and ask if you can leave flyers or brochures   (PLEASE contact JD to get this approved)

25. Car magnets - You can put magnets all over your car without asking anyone

26. Bookmarks in library books should be cleared with the librarians first

27. Business cards - leave in restrooms at restaurants or on cork boards around grocery stores

28. Get a booth at school events and share what you offer.

29. Check into an ad in school sponsored publications (directories, PTA booklets, etc). A great targeted audience and usually very affordable.

30. Set up a "free giveaway/free info" box in any store that will give you permission.

31. Post flyers at apartment complexes if they will allow it. (PLEASE contact JD to get flyer approved)

32. Under windshield wipers of cars of people who attend your Church (Make sure your church has approved)

33. Sending a pamphlet with a business card with your child to hand out to everyone in his/her class to take home to mommy and daddy (or to each teacher)

34. Buy a pre-inked, personalized stamp and put your ad on it. Stamp the back of all your envelopes that you mail out. LOTS AND LOTS OF look at an envelope before it gets opened by the mail department. 

35. Biz cards in the side pockets of diaper bags while shopping

36. Junk mail with the postage paid envelopes, I send a flyer back to the company and it's free postage!

37. On our light poles are clear tubes for the park owners to put flyers and stuff in

38. Make up Gift basket raffles for Church bazaars, fish fries, FREE MUSIC Concerts held during summer,  at your local community hall, any town function (BE SURE TO PUT YOUR BUSINESS CARD, BROCHURE AND FLYER IN BASKET) and biz cards on the table next to it

39. Lots of people love raffles -

40. ALSO make gift baskets for family, friends, neighbors, etc. for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas,
baby showers, bridal showers - you have to buy a gift anyway - make it a VERY SPECIAL one!

41. Replying to spam email with own business ad.

42. Give your business cards to friends and family and ask them to give them out to people they know who might LIKE Jerky and want to MAKE MONEY.  Make sure you give your friend a bag of jerky when people enroll or buy from you that they referred. 
43. Put up flyers at the local colleges and large grocery stores  (PLEASE contact JD to get this approved)

44. Slip biz cards into kids books and toy packaging

45. Slip business cards in children's books at the bookstore

46. In the women's devotional bibles in the Christian book store I put my card and a pamphlet

47. I left pamphlets by the change machine in the mall arcade too!  
(PLEASE contact JD to get this approved)

48. Use vinyl letters on the sun visor for your car to show your site

49. Use the old metal Band-Aid or gum tins & recover them, put a magnet on the back, then put your business cards in them. Attach this to your car when you go into a store

50. If you go to garage sales, ask if you can leave a few of your flyers there.  

51. My husband and I own a Tractor Trailer (18 wheeler Rig) that travels all over the USA. We have a sign company preparing an ad for the back of the trailer right now. If anyone knows any Owner Operators, they could approach them to ask how much they would charge for advertising on their trailer!  

52. Leave a business card with your tip for your waiter/waitress.

53. Put brochures/flyers on car windshields at your kids sporting events.  

54. I really like the idea of purchasing cheap seed packets (WAL-MART for $.10/each) and putting a cute tag on them with my JD website as well as a saying like "I'm in the business of helping people grow."

55. Pass out sample sizes of jerky at school events (like kids baseball and soccer) packaged cleverly with your business card

56. Business cards with a magnetic back really "stick" in people's minds as well as on their refrigerator!

57. Call the malls and hospitals in your area to see when they are having a baby expo. Attend them and walk around and pass out business cards and/ or brochures. ***
This pertains to LOTS of expos, not just baby expos.  Ladies....go to the WOMEN'S Expos. Get a table. Men...go to CAR expos.

58.  Sell Jerky at FARMERS MARKETS!!

The Adlandpro Team!!!! GOooo Team.

Lets DO IT AGAIN In 2008.

Team Work,,,Just Works!!!!!

Join The BEST Team In Adlandpro TODAY!!!!

CLICK to Join Our Great Team here in ADLANDPRO!!!

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THANK YOU Patricia Bartch For This Wonderful Marketing Plan...;-)
2/18/2008 8:31:13 PM
"Thanks Sharon & Pat For Your Personal Guidance"

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2008 1:43:44 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2008 1:37:56 PM
Hello Sharon and Thank you and Patricia.....   Great information....
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/20/2008 4:13:23 PM

To All My Dear Friends

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!