Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Get some Traffic with these Powerful Links!
2/16/2008 6:55:37 PM
Beryl

Thanks for your comments - Traffic Bunnies is growing FAST and I get lots of hits - have had GreenWiz Sign ups from it too..... I'm Happy with The Bunnies - Thier motot is - hits multiply like bunnies!

Neil

ps Beryl - feel free to list others here that you use - this is a promotional forum
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/16/2008 6:56:27 PM
Oreo man - feel free to post ones you like in this thread too - this is a promotional forum
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/16/2008 7:07:15 PM
Chuck

Personally I've never thought of it - I'm way too swamped with time to add more to my plate - besides - as much as I enjoy online marketing I LOVE to balance it off with eye to eye selling as well.....

I would suggest (only suggest) if you were to start your own TE - that you make it a manual - keep timer to 10 - 15 seconds - find things to give away as prises and bonuses (traffic bunnies excells here), create a one of a kind "play time" (like royal surf).... be careful you don't make getting credits too easy (Traffic Co-op is acually TOO easy to get credits - thus it is not as active with surfers - they all have points banked).....

(30 second time like Traffic G - has plus and minus to it - plus is LOTS of unique visitors - minus - hard to get lots of credits built up)

Other thing - MAKE sure you put a max on "scripts" allowed (I LOVE StatXchange for that reason) .... too many goofball teckies think 10 plus scripts shows off their knowledge but what it does is freezes up the site loading ....

Just my points to consider.... anyone else add here????

Neil
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!