Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Getting Gurus into your downlines! makes life easy!
2/15/2008 8:20:48 AM

Hello,

Get the top Gurus working for you, then sit back and watch, and of course keep 100% of the profits for yourself. This is unbelievably real even if it sounds like an overly spammed sales pitch. Let me explain; Michael Glaspie (Mike G), probably well known to many has created a new banner deal, unlike the very many propositions out there, this one has gone MLM. Wow! Yes, that’s it, Banners go MLM and that makes you the Boss on top, at the receiving end where we all wish to be.

How does this work? In a nutshell, I will try and set it out. Set up the provided HTML on any or all of your website pages, and Bob’s your uncle. Well there is a little more to it than that, you may create with Photoshop or some other software the picture for your many banners you need that must be 250 x 72 px and not heavier than 9.5K and send it off (in the provided up loader). What happens next is fun. I will leave you to read the technical stuff on the relevant page, (I have said more than enough! J ) Suffice for me to say that what I like about it is that it is making the system work MLM five levels deep and not people, so you cannot loose. There are many thousands who have joined already, and that makes for your site to be seen immediately. And last but not least, we know that Google search engines appreciates well visited sites, they get better rankings than the lesser visited ones. This is FREE and the back-office provides abundantly for all the information you may need to follow your new journey that will never end on it’s uphill trajectory.

Here it is.

Soar along and Kind regards.

Robert.

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Getting Gurus into your downlines! makes life easy!
2/15/2008 8:29:05 AM

Hello Robert!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!