Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
En101 would like to say "Happy Valentines Day!"
2/15/2008 2:08:06 AM

((youtube id="EIOHoHNAhP8&feature"))((/youtube))

+0
Andrew IntWay

64 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: En101 would like to say "Happy Valentines Day!"
2/15/2008 2:49:48 AM

Greetings Happy Valentines Day Lydia!

What a year!

That's about the only way I can sum up our third year in business.

So much has happened in the past year - and so much is planned for the upcoming year!

We at En101 would like to say "Happy Valentines Day!" to everyone around the globe. Even if you do not celebrate Valentines Day, today you should celebrate with the people you love. Do something good for someone who is close to you, such as giving them flowers or taking them out to dinner.

Even though Valentines Day is mostly an American holiday, it could never hurt to show someone that you really care for them...any day of the year! That's what this world is all about.

Best wishes to all, Andrew

+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/15/2008 3:06:35 AM

As En101 enters into its 4th year in business, I just want to say how grateful I am that so many kind and decent people have joined this educational movement.

And I want to say how honored I am to be associated with so many people who are promoting En101 around the globe.

So many lives have been touched through your efforts.

So many people have been able to improve their way of life by having the opportunity to learn or improve their English.

As we grow into our 4th year, I want to share some things with you, some very powerful things I have learned.

First and foremost - English is a necessary commodity in the world today.  It's no longer an option for people.  It's the one thing that the world MUST HAVE. Countries around the globe are scrambling to promote English proficiency - they know if they don't, their countries could slip into oblivion in the years to come.

Second - everyone knows it.  From pre-school, all the way up to universities and trade schools.  From government officials to professionals alike.  And especially parents... they know their children are going to be left out in the future if they lack English proficiency.  En101 is not something that has to be sold... it only has to be shared.  

And third - it is up to us to make sure that everyone - on every corner of the globe - has the opportunity to improve their lives - through learning or improving their English.

So, once again, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has joined En101, whether your motive is to learn or improve your English, to learn one of the other languages we teach - or whether your motive is to earn extra income... we are here for you!

So to sum it all up... "2008 is going to be GREAT!"

Best Regards,
Nick

+0
Andrew IntWay

64 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/15/2008 10:15:32 AM

((youtube id="lSB9emTBZ34&NR"))((/youtube))

+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/15/2008 10:23:42 AM

((youtube id="5UJPjaZqScU&NR"))((/youtube))

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!