Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Moments
2/13/2008 1:46:11 PM

Hi Everyone,

There's a great new song out by Country Stars, Emerson Drive (a Canadian crew if I'm correct) and it talks about how we all have our moments in the sun, moments we were second to none, moments when we did what we thought we couldn't do... (to quote a phrase from the song)

I just wanted to talk about that as I'm feeling the need to express these and other thoughts to my friends here in Adland.

It's a touching song and talks about life, and the ebb and flow of events that bring us to a pinnacle, and also tumble us into a "trough"
As we all know, things do NOT always go our way, and it's that determination and the memories of those moments of success within us that keeps us going.

So when any of you may be facing challenges, or feeling down, I hope that you'll remember those moments, and that that will give you enough energy to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

I can tell you that the greatest challenges once overcome, become our greatest triumphs, but ONLY if we don't give up!

Best regards to all,

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Leonie Parker

67 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Moments
2/13/2008 2:21:04 PM

Hi Tim,

I'm not a fan of country and western but those words are inspiring. At least they express positive thoughts which many of the popular lyrics do not.

Thank you for passing them on - very encouraging and worth putting in my "Inspiration file".

Cheers,

Lee

Renew & restore your health:
http://elcee.stemtechbiz.com.au
Build your Wealth Portfolio
http://join4adollar.com/?ref=leepar
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2008 4:05:09 PM

Hi Tim,

So nice to see you.  One thing I seem determined not to do, Tim is GIVE UP!! 

I have experienced the feeling of doing what I thought I never could.  And especially when things are just not going my way, I go and grab that feeling!!  It's an awesome one and just closing my eyes and remembering the moments of the victories is enough to keep me keeping on!!!

Thanks,

Great post, as is anything that reminds us that climbing out on those skinny linbs, even for a brief moment in tim can often be enough to change our lives.

Judy

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/13/2008 4:17:06 PM

Hey Lee &  Judy!

Two wonderful ladies of Adland!

Thanks so much for your kind comments.

BR,

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Heidi Stern

607 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/13/2008 4:38:42 PM

3129508s.png image by Heidi14663

Thank You...

Heidi Stern ~ Your Friend in Wellness
+0

facebook