Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Let us All Stomp ! Dance like you have Ants in your Pants ! ;-)
2/12/2008 3:32:16 PM
http://www.hhrtv.com/online/lightlife.html

Dear Linda,
Here is your Daily Feng Shui Tip for Tuesday, February 12

Most of us, when thinking about stamping our feet, also think about having a little tiny tantrum, with loud whining and crying to go along with. But what if I were to tell you that every once in a great while, it's a really great thing to get your stomp on? That's right! According to ancient Eastern medicine the bottoms of our feet hold a critical key to meridians that circulate vital life force throughout our bodies. If you want to activate acupressure points on the bottom of each foot while driving healthy and happy Chi though from toe to head, then take off your shoes, put a smile on your face and stamp each foot on the floor 27 times. Believe me, once you do this a few times each week, you will begin to know how very good for the 'sole' this exercise truly is!
Warm Regards,
Ellen Whitehurst
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Let us All Stomp ! Dance like you have Ants in your Pants ! ;-)
2/12/2008 3:34:50 PM
Awesome information !

http://www.hhrtv.com/online/lightlife.html
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
2/12/2008 3:40:21 PM

Linda,

LOL and my parents always said "Go ahead stomp your feet and break it then you will learn to stop being so childish " lol Thank you for sharing my friend Gods speed :-) Lee

Mental Health Outsourcing -- I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline.  Got a call center in Pakistan.  I told them I was suicidal.  They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2008 3:58:42 PM
Joe,

Laugh and release your innerself !
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!