Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
All JD Premium Members Gather Round!!
2/10/2008 4:28:18 PM

Dear JD Premium Friend, :)

If you or a member in your group enjoy hosting "live" interactive meetings as a way to promote...

THEN BE THE VERY 1ST ON THE WIN NETWORK!!

You will have a captive audience who WANT to hear about YOUR business alone!!  You don't even need to send out invitations...just schedule it with WIN administration and...

THEY WILL ATTEND!!!  AGAIN & AGAIN!!

The members of the WIN Network are a wonderful group of friendly people who are looking for ways to make and/or save $$$'s 

I know you have a 'high demand' product to market, so this IS the right place to bring it.

Don't Leave $$$ Sitting On The Table...

C'MON OVER TO THE WIN NETWORK!!

Sign up for FREE (No Obligation Required) and attend a Wealth 101 seminar to see and hear about what is waiting for YOU and YOUR business!!

Please Click Here

If You Are A Member Of The WIN Network Then...

WHATRYA WAITING FOR??

Have a pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

PS...You can personally WIN cash prizes too!!
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: All JD Premium Members Gather Round!!
2/10/2008 6:04:07 PM
Hi JD Premium Friends!

Sammy Says It Best...

((youtube id="4n4g1bGITLc"))((/youtube))
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2008 6:32:31 PM
Hey Partner :) yea i put my request in for presentaion for my Jerky Direct Program :)  Jerry is so back logged but making some progress!! Lol. :) ((youtube id="1gM-lSqCd6c&feature=user"))((/youtube))
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2008 11:00:19 PM
Digging For Gold?  Use A Shovel...

NO...BETTER YET...DRIVE AN EARTHMOVER!!

Dear Adland Friend,

If you or a member in your group enjoy hosting "live" interactive meetings as a way to promote your program, product or service...

THEN BRING IT TO THE WIN NETWORK!!

You will have a captive audience who WANT to hear about YOUR business alone!!  You don't even need to send out invitations...just schedule it with WIN administration and...

THEY WILL ATTEND!!  AGAIN & AGAIN!!

The members of the WIN Network are a wonderful group of friendly people who are looking for ways to make and/or save $$$'s

I know you have a 'high demand' product to market, so this IS the right place to bring it.

Don't Leave $$$ Sitting On The Table...

C'MON OVER TO THE WIN NETWORK!!

Sign up for FREE (No Obligation Required) and attend a Wealth 101 seminar to see and hear about what is waiting for YOU and YOUR business!!

Please Click Here

If You Are A Member Of The WIN Network Then...

WHATRYA WAITING FOR??

Have a pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

PS...You can personally WIN cash prizes too!!
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/21/2008 4:44:30 PM
"Thank You Brother Thomas"

I was originally approached by Thomas Richmond (Adland's Prayer Warrior).  I trusted Thomas 100% and joined knowing he would not steer me wrong!!  Well, he hasn't.  Thomas is a continuing 'tower of support' day in and day out.

Thomas and I have both won cash prizes already and are having a ton of fun too!!

>> Please Click Here <<
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!