Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/18/2008 8:34:39 PM

Hi Sharon,

What a great time I have had with this forum!!  Thanks so much for doing such a great job with it and for all you do here.  You are awesome!!

Judy

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/24/2008 12:48:38 PM
Hi Sharon, & Lee

sorry to get here so late :-(  you are doing a wonderful job with this forum !!

Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com

Judy sweet friend,
One distinguished Lady you are and its wonderful to have you next to me !!! You are one friend everyone has to have on their list.Thank you for being that friend.
Hugz

Pauline R
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2008 7:08:45 PM

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2008 12:05:50 PM

Wow Judy...this is too cool. I was away for a couple weeks and while I was gone everything has happened here at Adland central. I'm catching a few tail ends here and there, but they keep popping up all over the place, I don't think I'll ever get caught up!

----------------------

1 Corinthians Chapter 13 

says it best:

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;

7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

-------------------

Judy, you possess the power of love, and it is displayed here in our community. Keep flying high like an eagle, and God will continue to bless you!

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2008 1:16:10 PM

Hi Jim,

I am so glad you are back.  You are like a breath of fresh air!!!  Thank you for visiting.

Something tells me you have seen my blog!!!  You must check it out and leave a comment. I am ready to dig my heels in and start adding to too!!

http://successblognet.com/likeaneagle/

I am so blessed to have o many great friends here at ALP and I am particularly glad that you are one of them!!

Judy

god-2-1.jpg picture by jnsmith_bucket

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!