Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
From Anthony Allen (Tony)
2/9/2008 2:29:49 AM
Hi Ana,

Thank you for your invite to this forum, I will most definitely ad some content as soon as I have time as I absolutely love Romania and have many good friends there especially around the Jud Alba area.

My very best regards to you

Tony.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: From Anthony Allen (Tony)
2/9/2008 4:07:44 AM
Hello Tony :-)

You're welcome anytime!
Looking forward to read about your experience with us or how some one else see Romania! From outside as they say!

Wish you a wonderful weekend,
Anamaria
+0
2/12/2008 4:06:59 AM
Hi Ani,
Your site looks really great and full of interesting information + bringing back so many good memories.

I actually have not been to Bran Castle (Always seem to be working over there with little time to site see) But I went to Sighisoara (Spelling ?) which is another lovely area that you should feature.

I was very lucky to work up the mountains around Arieseni - sooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful (Fromose) especially the trip up there from Alba Iulia.
A bit of a worry that the river flash floods now and again.

One of my friends there is Doctor Christian (In Girda) who is also a trained guide taking visitors down into the underground caves - again so wonderful to see.

After a hard days work we drank much Tuica with local people and had some really great times singing and dancing (Romanians certainly know how to enjoy themselves)

You might like to look at my charity website at http://www.sroauk.org.uk
Although it has not been updated for a long time it has nearly everything that we have achieved there.

I was also very proud to receive a 'Certificate of Excellence' for my work from Mircea Hava the Mayor of Alba Iulia (A really good man)

Sorry, but you have got me waffling on now as I love to talk about Romania.

Speak again soon, Lol Tony.
p.s. I did not see any photos of the Palace in Bucharest.

+0
2/12/2008 4:09:34 AM
Sorry Ani but I seemed to get my charity website address tangled.
It is:

http://www.sroauk.org.uk

Best regards
Tony.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/12/2008 4:38:47 AM
Hello Tony,

Never mind about the site, I've got the address and already been there, and I will still go and take a closer look around!

You are right; there are so many wonderful places to be seen here, and its so difficult to choose from!

The most beautiful is that anybody can take his tent onto his back and here is your way! One can stop almost where ever he wants to! It would be great if EU won't stop us doing that!?... and the so called civilization (I'm not talking about the one necessary in towns, cities or generically speaking living communities, but about the one who make rules even for the wild animals!

Hugs,
Anamaria

PS: your spelling is quite good and our TUICA is on the edge to be "outlaw" by the EU's regulations!? They make specific everything; we are forbidden to do lots of things we used to by centuries?! I'm not sure if this is the way to live freely and better?! At least TUICA makes you to forget LOL

BTW, Gyuri Szilagyi, the anesthetist you were talking about is now a very appreciated orthoped doctor! :-) I've sent him your greetings!

HAVE a WONDERFUL DAY!
Ani
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!