Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Who's here....and why?
2/5/2008 11:25:00 AM

Hi, friends. 

I'd like to get back to the original theme of this forum--Straight talk about personal financial management--debt, budgets, spending and our relationships with money.

Before I post articles and threads that I hope will interest you, I'd like to know who's reading, and why.  Back in the day, we had some pretty lively discussions.  Is that the way it still is among the Adland faithful? 

Or are many of the newer members of this forum here just to advertise their own programs?

I've been busy deleting those posts, and will continue to do so time permitting.  The proper place for advertising your programs is in your own forums, in forums that the owners have set up for your advertising and invited you to, and in your signature line. 

In this thread, any of you who have advertising forums are welcome to say so in your replies.  Hopefully those who are here just for that reason will join your forums and leave mine. After this, I respectfully request that you confine all advertising to your signature lines.  That's where it belongs in a social networking environment like this.

As for those who are here for the discussions...I'd like to hear what's on your mind about money.  That will help me present content that will keep us all interested and engaged.

Hope to hear from everyone...

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Who's here....and why?
2/5/2008 12:13:03 PM
Hello Cheri :-)

Wonderfully put together your post! Short and straight to the point! This is a real KISS! :-)
Now, back to the point: MONEY
For me money has no particular segnificance unless I have a specific purpos; than I know I need this amount of $ e. g. and that's it! Most of the time I need money to buy food and so and the rest I don't care too much! A book, fresh air and lately my PC are all I need!

Oh, and I almost forgot MY FAMILY! How could I ?! They are the ones who take care of my time and relationship with money LOL

Hugs,
Anamaria

+0
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/5/2008 12:15:43 PM

Hi Cheri,

I would certainly like to enter into discussions about using money wisely and finding out how others approach debt in their lives.

There is quite a lot I can offer.

Have a great day,

Jen

Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2008 12:25:23 PM

Hi Cheri,

I think most married women will know what I'm talking about...how many of you, even if you earn a paycheck, still feel like you have to discuss any spending with your husband?  I'm talking about spending within what you earn, of course!  Re-investing our earnings into more advertising for our business is the only way to earn more money.  I don't think most men ask their wives' permission before they join a business program or purchase advertising, do they?  Women need to keep track of our incomes and make our own decisions about further promoting our business, it's just something we have to do if we really want to make progress in our own income.  Needing to have a discussion  with a spouse every time we want to do something in business...well...like I said, I don't think men feel the need to discuss everything with us.  If women want to make more progress in the business world, we need to be more individually decisive.

=======

P.S. I have an advertising forum for any of your visitors who are willing to read my forum description first, and it's moderated against spammers:
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/14638/ShowForum.aspx

+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/5/2008 11:19:45 PM

Anamaria,

Ah, the simple life! lol. 

There are times, I must admit, when I think about returning to the time in my life when I didn't have any thoughts of money except when I needed some.  Unfortunately, those times got closer and closer together as my family grew.  Raising four kids would have been a lot easier if I'd known then what I know now. 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!