Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tell me about your health products
2/5/2008 1:05:36 AM

Hello everyone,

We are 100% sure you will love our products!

Feel the Difference - We Guarantee It!

The secret to better health is better nutrition. The optimum way to get proper nutrition is through your daily meals, but in these days of fast food and processed foods, it’s virtually impossible. This is why Symmetry’s supplements are essential for your health – they provide your body with what it needs to stay healthy and energized. While supplements alone can’t cure disease, they can support your body’s natural efforts to protect itself against a wide range of health conditions.

Taking supplements is not like taking a prescription drug. The results come over time, as your body gets the nourishment it needs to heal and the support it needs to maintain health. Through Symmetry’s AutoShip System and Wellness Program, you can give your body the time it needs to achieve the results you want. Give us 90 days and you will experience the benefits – or you get your money back!

The Wellness Program:

90 days to better health and well-being!

Feel better, look younger and live longer!

More energy & less stress…

or your money back!

+0
Re: Tell me about your health products
2/23/2008 10:40:27 PM

Heres one of our weight loss products, my mother ordered this and our base product UltraVitality and she has lost 14 lbs in 3 weeks. The product is called

SimplySlymTM w/o Ma Huang 

Natural appetite control and thermogenic herbs combines to deliver safe and effective weight loss support!

If you are looking for an effective, state-of-the-art weight loss regimen, look no farther than SimplySlym! This dynamic weight management product is specially formulated to deliver natural appetite control, boost your metabolism and enhance your body’s ability to burn fat and calories. Plus, our special herb blends provide key micro-nutrients often depleted during dieting.This product does not contain ephedra!

http://www.symmetrydirect.com/cgraham

+0
2/23/2008 11:01:36 PM

Heres one for all you out there that work out and wouldn't mind feeling less pain the next day.

Extreme IgnitionTM 
Extreme RecoveryTM 

Warm up, cool down and keep going!

Begin your power workout with Extreme Ignition Pre-workout Elixir! This cutting-edge performance elixir is formulated with enhanced energy factors and adaptogens to prepare your body for a powerful workout. Then, cool down and bounce back with Extreme Recovery Post-workout Elixir.  http://www.symmetrydirect.com/cgraham

+0
5/21/2008 2:37:01 PM

Don't know what I'd do without my HERBALIFE!!  Quit smoking WITHOUT weight gain (gained 25 lbs last time I quit - in 3 months), arthritis under control and feeling overall great.  Can check out my store -

http://herbal-nutrition.net/carolstitt

and all testimonials!

Gma Carol  

Carol
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!