Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Must be adland - copy pasted 2 times - 1 worked 1 never- go figure
2/5/2008 12:56:55 PM

Hi Neil,

I'm with Lorraine. laughter really IS the best medicine. And it sure beats getting all worked up and pulling your hair out over something you can't control. I too was at first aggravated, and wondered, "... surely Neil didn't delete me from his forum!". All kinds of crazy notions can go through the minds of visitors when technology goes awry and haywire.

At any rate, glad things are working now. Also, wanted to let you know I too will have a book review in a day or two on, "Guerilla Marketing - Revised Ed" by Jay Conrad Levinson. For those of you who haven't read this Must-Have desktop marketing manual, I will just say for now that every serious marketer should have this on his/her desk. And if you ARE serious, then it will be the best $14.95 you have ever spent. You can get it at Barnes & Noble, WaldenBooks, or order it at a discount at Amazon.com!

Until I submit the review, Have a good one and Happy marketing Everyone. Later....................!

Your Friend,

Benton Middleton, Independant Ecopreneur

Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Must be adland - copy pasted 2 times - 1 worked 1 never- go figure
2/6/2008 4:04:46 PM
Brenton

No worries mate - I never delete anyone from my forums unless they spam them.... and if they do spam them I send a warning before I remove them from my list.
You will always be safe in my forums my friend - I have watched you and you follow ethics and YOU are APPRECIATED!

You have "class"

Love Light and Laughter
Neil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!