Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: V-J DAY
8/14/2005 12:43:37 PM
Thanks for the info. I will remember this when I am giving thanks for life!
+0
8/14/2005 1:27:41 PM
I am just wondering when humanbeings are going to stop killing each other. Maybe the time has come to start remembering that we are "not separated" but belong together. We will always have a lot of differences and different beleives but that is not a reason for killing. We have tried to correct things this way, but in the long term; the deep question is: Is it REALLY working? How much suffering is being caused through this separation of humanbeings? Instead our leaders need to concentrate on having a deeper concern about what the cause of all this suffering and anger is. Listening is far more important than talking. Maybe we are creating exactly what we do not want, HATE,instead of what we need "LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING" Once I read a true story about a Mother that became the only compassionate person that her son´s murderer had ever had contact with. She managed to control her hate for this young gangster that took her son´s life and started to visit him on death row. Her compassion and understanding completely changed her own suffering and the misery of this young man that had only hate within him. Imagine trying to understand this way of thinking. What could such thoughts do to change our World?
Take Care and Enjoy Your Day! Coralie http://maketodayagoodday.blogspot.com/
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/14/2005 1:42:31 PM
There is a very old saying crude but true) which runs true it goes, (dont be offened by it) fighting for peace is like f...ing for virginity? The funny thing about war is, that years ago it was all about religion, it still is really, just now it's a bit more disguised. I feel for the innocent caught up in war, but I have said before...when I see the children that would otherwise be trapped in a country of a tyrant, and now they, like my generation can have freedom, to vote, to be themselves and not live in fear for thier lives (should they say or do anything wrong) then yes war can be justified.
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Funmi Oluyede

107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/14/2005 3:41:03 PM
Right you are, Kathy. Psalm 21:1 clearly states 'The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it'. That being so, on this and every other memorial day wherever such may be, it'd be good to lift up these war heroes -victims, victors and the likes in fervent prayers always. Thanks my friend. I call you blessed!
Visit us at http://www.reilexquisites.net for everyday discounts on Exquisite Giftware at Shop-at-Home convenience!
+0
8/14/2005 4:09:19 PM
My Dear Friends Paul Davey & Kathy Martin ! Thank you for your invitation. I am an Ex-Military Personnel from Indian Air Force - served for 15 years. I know something about war. Due to those World's most destructive bombs dropped on two Japanese Cities - Nagasaki and Horoshima - people are still suffering and they say the after effect is still there with some of the new born children in Japan. Let us pray for those soldiers & civilians - Past and Present. Thanking you, once again. Mohamed Khadar Gani.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!