Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time To Honor The 129th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!! Ms. Rebbecca Beasley
2/3/2008 1:03:22 AM

CONGRATULATIONS  BECKY!!!!!

Way to Go Becky! It is Awesome to see one of OUR CMU7 Members get the POTW again! You Really Deserve this Award!

ALWAYS TO YOUR SUCCESS!

YOUR FAMILY AND FRIEND NANA

OH Becky I just about forgot!

I did not know You Were a Gentleman From West Virginia!  LOL

This week we're honoring a distinguishing gentleman from
the state of West Virginia, his name is Ms. Rebecca Beasley.
Larry in the recent months has stepped up to the plate and
has gotten really involved in the community. He has made a
lot of friends and is a favorite poster to many of us in
the community; a warm personality is always a welcomed
addition to a forum.

+0
Re: It's Time To Honor The 129th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!! Ms. Rebecca Beasley
2/3/2008 1:06:25 AM
Yes Dennis time does fly. I remember it too.
Seems like yesterday we were voting them in.

Becky

DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Re: It's Time To Honor The 129th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!! Ms. Rebbecca Beasley
2/3/2008 1:09:44 AM
I saw that too Nana, but I think Larry deserves to stick around one more day, don't you? He's done a great job so far.

I believe it actually starts on Monday so we can start out right;)

It all comes out in the wash, I always say.

Congrats to you Larry, and I hope you enjoyed your week. Thanks for passing the crown to me. I'll try to wear it as graciously as you have this week.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor The 129th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!! Ms. Rebecca Beasley
2/3/2008 1:11:19 AM
CONGRATULATIONS BECKY!!!!

You really deserved this and I am sure you are
going to have a great week!

Lots of smiles to you, Go Girl!!!
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
2/3/2008 1:15:25 AM
Thanks Lisa...I love you guys so MUCH!
Becky
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!