Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WINNER Of The FIRST DIstiguished Woman Award!! PAULINE RAINA!!!! YEAaaaaaaa!!!!
2/7/2008 3:16:11 PM
Hi Pauline!

Well Done...on winning the very 1st DWOTW award. :)  You certainly deserve the honor as you graciously work throughout our community!!

I would like to personally thank you for all of your dedication to the POTW forum.  Your contribution there made it even greater.

Enjoy your spotlight time...your OREO friend Steven.

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
Coco Chanel

Best graphics for your profile! SparkleTags.com
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WINNER Of The FIRST DIstiguished Woman Award!! PAULINE RAINA!!!! YEAaaaaaaa!!!!
2/10/2008 9:12:23 AM
Dear Sharon, I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for the fabulous job you are undertaking here with the DWOTW!  I know that it is in good hands and that this award will extend far into the years because of your support. Thank you~ Joe

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Our Dear Lady Pauline,

I am so sorry that this has caught you at such a crucial time in your life.  It is too for us, for we adore you so much.  Our prayers are being said for you and your family and we pray for everything to be well and for you to be wrapped in those loving arms always.

This honor has been placed upon a lady who has been so unselfishly generous to many of us here at Adland.  Your participation with the POTW was a great influence for me in staying here at Adland last year.  Your continued encouragement will forever be a blessing in my heart.  You have certainly been distinguished as a very special woman.  I am very glad to be your friend.

Sincere hugs,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2008 7:09:43 PM

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2008 5:47:23 PM

WHOooooHOoooo.. PaRtY!!!!!

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/979614.aspx

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!