Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
WINNER Of The FIRST DIstiguished Woman Award!! PAULINE RAINA!!!! YEAaaaaaaa!!!!
2/2/2008 2:16:16 PM

Our Very First WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...

PAULINE RAINA!!!

CONGRATULATIONS PAULINE.

Lets PaRtY!! Post your Congrats here!!!

PAULINE!!

Don't forget and vote every week for the most distiguished woman award.

Pauline Raina Congratulations ! 

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WINNER Of The FIRST DIstiguished Woman Award!! PAULINE RAINA!!!! YEAaaaaaaa!!!!
2/2/2008 2:32:29 PM

WHOoooHOoooo!!! Pauline!!! You won the very first DWOTW award!!!!! (You can ask Lee what the award is....LOL)

Pauline,, My dear friend. It is with the best of spirit that I post you as the very first DWOTW!!! I Love you with all my soul. We will meet one day for sure. Keep your wonderful spirit for all of us in alp. You are amazing in many ways....;-)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Peace....;-)

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WINNER Of The FIRST DIstiguished Woman Award!! PAULINE RAINA!!!! YEAaaaaaaa!!!!
2/2/2008 2:49:20 PM

Congratulations,

Pauline, our Indian friend & Angel!

Lidia & Nick from Russia

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2008 3:57:38 PM
Dearest friends Lee and Sharon,

thank you for this honor, thank you all who voted for me. This has come at a crucial time, and lifts my spirit much. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OFMY HEART.

Thank you Dear Lydia & Nick,

you all are the best friends anyone could have, and I am much blessed cos' of you.

Friends should you not see me posting for a while, please understand the expected has happened with my father. But I will be back at some point of time to acknowledge every one.

In the meantime, enjoy the celebration, I CELEBRATE YOU !!!!

Much luv n blessings always

Pauline R
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2008 4:48:47 AM

Congratulations Dear Pauline !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!