Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
can we network together?
1/31/2008 7:58:44 AM

Hello community I have a product I would love to share with the community I think is is the hottest thing going at the moment.

Hello,
My Name is Kevin Curtis

I want you to know there are a lot of good programs out there. And there are a lot of bad ones. I urge you to stay away from anything from a man named DON LAPRE. But I can honestly say that there is a program that's only 4 months old and is growing and catching on like wild fire.
I have personally talked to Dr. Devin Holland and he is a very personable and respectable gentleman who really cares about this company. I only promote a service or a product I use and strongly believe in. Who do you know who need prescriptions medicine? Absolutely everyone at one time or another. You can Print your own card off the internet and use it the same day. Me and My wife uses this card all the time, I had three prescriptions filled that totaled $126.00 dollars I received a 75% discount and only paid $31.30 cents. This program is for everyone. But we know everything is not for everybody, so if you don't join in the business aspect of it, print out your own prescription card and save. Print out your parents a card and help them save. Give them away as gifts. Take them to the doctors office and give them to the receptionist. Just help other people. Are you starting to see the possibilities. I print them and take them to assisted living homes. Senior Citizen homes. All these places have elderly who can't even get the proper medicine cause it cost to much. This is a wonderful service. And if you love helping people you'll love this opportunity. But if your giving away all these cards you minus well be in the business and get paid for giving them away. I hope all of you see what I do... but if you don't I hope just a handful of you will and join the team and make money with us. What is wrong with a second income stream. And every time someone uses their card to refill their prescription you get paid, residual Income. Wow I am so excited about this business and the opportunity to help people. You can give them away at your present business. No printing cost to you. A win-win situation
Well family here is the web address

If you don't join the team please just print out your own Prescriptions card and save.
If you have any question please feel free to contact me.
Thank you & God Bless
Kevin & Brunetta Curtis

To Save on your Prescription Medicine and make money,
Click the link below

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!