Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hilde Makkinje

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Last Week... and Yesterday...
1/31/2008 1:58:19 AM
As you might know, my birthday was last week.. the 23rd of Januari. When all the kids where at school and my husband was at work.. I silently treated myself on a Tarot spread..

Guess what happened.. I asked what the cards where saying and this came out..

All the cards where positive, there wasn't even 1 card negative and the woman laying the cards for me thanked my that I had shown her such beautiful cards.. I was like, ah well you probably have laid similar cards to another person.. And she answered; No, sorry.. I have never ever seen such beautiful and positive cards with someone.. And I am very grateful I was invited to show you this..WOW.. Isn't that a beautiful gift?

I was still... Wow.. I never expected her to say something like that.. I thanked her for the Wonderful Present she gave me for my birthday.. It's still the best present I got.. LOL (off course I got other nice stuff, but this was really something)

Yesterday I was watching the news regarding GPP, a program I invested in and I expect to pay out soon.. and they are working on the last details for their banking solution.. Man.. I was flabbergashed.. I immidiately reminded myself of those cards..

When they pay out, it means that 4LifeSuccess University will be very very soon in the Third Level of Manifesting.. Cool ha?

I am so grateful and thankful that I could hug just everyone I'd meet right now.. I am so grateful and thankful that I am alive and that I may have this in my reality! Everything, really everything is what it is, It is Positive, I am living the cards as shown to me.. Also on other topics and situations in my life.. I AM, Because You Are, Therefore I AM.. Thank You for Being a Part of My Reality, I Love You...

Namasté

Wishing you a Wonderful Day, a Day Full of Wonders,

Be Magic, Make Magic,
With Love, Light & a Lot of Laughter
Hilde
'Thoughts are meant to become Alive, Shared with Others & Cherished by Millions
+0