Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Merry Makowski

134 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
WOW Guys, I Have One More You Shouldn't Miss It!!!
1/30/2008 2:52:30 AM

I am not sure if you remember when I was writing about Ken McArthur, called by many  the #1 Internet genius out there, and his new huge project, The Impact Factor.  Now you can get and instant access to The Impact Factor for FREE , with no strings attached and no obligation.  And, while there, you will have an instant access to "Over 100 hours of Quality Advice from over 30 Top-Level Consultants"

What we need is a BROAD range of advice from people who really know what they are talking about and who we can trust.

Ken’s new Perpetual Learning Series has content and training from over thirty of his hand-picked personal advisors with all kinds of specialties to help us succeed in business on the Internet. 

Complete Library of Resources for IMPACT: How to Get Noticed, Motivate Millions and Make a Difference in a Noisy World,

• How to get noticed in a world that doesn't want to listen to you. 
  • How to motivate millions based on over 100 years of scientific research.
  • How to change peoples lives using time-tested persuasion techniques. 
  • How to make a real difference in the world, one person at a time.  
  • How To Stomp the Search Engines
  • How to Build Search Engine Optimization That Works
  • How to Write Effective Copy That Can Double Your Profits
  • How to Make Amazing Profits From Niche Markets
  • How to Create Products That Sell
  • How to Get Reciprocal Linking
  • How to Make Yourself the Obvious Expert
  • How to Brand Your Brilliance
  • How to Make Money From Blogs
  • How to Get Free Publicity For Your Products and Services
  • How to Build Your List By the Thousands
  • How to Make Money From Affiliate Programs
  • How to Take Joint Ventures Beyond the Basics
  • How to Create Bread and Butter Niche Products
  • How to Use Multi-Media to Increase Your Sales
  • How to Use Booklets For Increased Profits
  • How to Make Your Book a Best-Seller on Amazon
  • And much more ...

All of these presentations are from top-level Internet Marketing Experts like ...Nathan Anderson, Phil Basten, Kevin Bidwell, Anthony Blake, Mike Chen, Joel Christopher R., Holly Cotter, Jason Cox, Willie Crawford, Paulette Ensign, Michael T. Glaspie, Carl Galletti, Rosalind Gardner, David Garfinkel, Frank Garon, Randy Gilbert, Darryl Graham, Sid Hale, Doug Hudiburg, Jack Humphrey, Andy Jenkins, Gary Knuckles, Dr. Jeffrey Lant, James Maduk, Jason Mangrum, Jane Mark, Kenneth A. McArthur, George McKenzie, Paul Myers,  Dr. Neil Shearing, Anik Singal, Jeff Smith, Damon Smith, Kim Thomas, Peter Twist, Bryan Voiles, Ramon Williamson, and Eric Wyson.

If you are just a little serious about your Internet Marketing Career, please go there and grab those resources while they are available.  After all they don't cost a cent and they probably WON'T be available for long, because Ken usually charges big for access to this library.

I would never listen to all of that, and you probably wouldn’t either, but we can choose what we need most to know at this moment of our Internet Career.  Everything is there, please don’t miss it. 

http://www.linkbrander.com/go/56530

Sincerely, Your Networking Friend,

Merry Makowski

PS

I am using Link Brander for majority of my links, I like it much better than Viral URL, it’s free and I am not getting any emails, (I get all my hits stats too).  I have put below the banner ad for it, try it, you will like it!

Get Free Advertising For Branding Your Links! 

I want to fly high with SFI, care to fly with me… You might say “But to fly, we must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying. “ Of course one cannot, but together we can :-) http://sfiandtripleclicks.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!