Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: POTW NOMINATIONS FORUM
11/15/2008 7:05:59 PM
WOOPS, Sorry Jim. I should have read more carefully dear friend!! Thanks
Beverly Kersey
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2008 5:47:18 AM

Hello Adland and POTW Team! Yesterday at my forum I have announced a little break I need to make, but first, I will not miss this opportunity to make one special nomination.

Why I said A SPECIAL NOMINATION?

Because, with a big honor, I wish to nominate one very, very special person and a true jewel among us : painter, writer, a very brave and enlighten person, who's attitude shown here, speaks itself.

He comes from Peru. Many talents and many gifts, make him as a very rich person who's footprints are easy to be recognized.

~click~

"My name is Luis Miguel Goitizolo, and just before I turned sixty I felt I should get started on a new, more rewarding phase in my life."

Dear Luis, thank you for all what you share with us. May God bless you and yours!

Branka

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2008 6:22:46 AM

Hi Branka,

I very gladly second Luis's nomination.

Thanks & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2008 10:48:28 AM

Hello Branka,

I see Peter has seconded Luis' nomination and I would like to third his nomination. 

Luis is one of the best nominees and one of the sincerest people I have met here at ALP. 

It is time for his unbiased contributions to this community to be brought to the forefront as we can ALL Learn the true meaning of Love and Respect from this man and his teaching.  He sets a wonderful example of a true friend and I am proud to say he is my friend.

Thank you Branka for this nomination.

Sincerely,

Jim Allen III

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/17/2008 11:56:09 PM

Hi POTW Team!

I wished to get a little rest, but some beautiful things prevent me to do that.

Before I make another nomination, I wish to apologize to Luis M.G. for describing him as an "enlighted" one :) ... It is one amongst my English "pearls" :) and I hope he will understand that I think of him much higher than I am able to express in foreign language :) . But Jim helped me with right words. and I thank him very much.

Today I wish to nominate, at last, one amazing lady:

~click~

MERRY MAKOWSKI

Merry Makowski is very busy and active member of this community and I think she deserves to be recognized for all her contribution to this Community.

Thank you Merry for accepting to be nominated! Wish you bests of luck in all what are you doing!

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!