Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jack Sunshine

5397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Enjoy Maximum Health for the Least Cost! Home Based Business:
1/27/2008 3:42:45 PM
Enjoy Maximum Health for the Least Cost! Home Based Business:
  I hope you had a chance to look over GBG! The main reason I am so excited is that the 10-in-one formula is affordable by almost everyone out there! The major problem with most all programs to work from home is monthly cost for what you get! The more you research it, the more you will find that the average monthly cost that distributors spend is about $100 / month! The lowest I have ever seen is about $40 / month and ours is $20 / month!
Also, it is what you get for your money spent! Most all nutritional companies that even come close to offering a Liquid Full Health Regimen costs a minimum of twice as much! What does this mean to you when you share our product with other people? Let's say you try it and it works plus tastes great too...When people get on our product, you don't have to worry about losing them to another company! Why? It is evident by our current customer retention rate of over 95%!
So, when building you home business, you want people to stay and not have to continue to replace them as they fallout! And since nutrition is the # 1 thing that "Baby Boomers" want besides money, you are in the perfect market with the perfect product to satisfy that need and want! Do you know what the average retention rate is for nutritional companies? The average is about 40%! I hope this helps and with our caring owner, Stuart Finger, I see this as the one company that will sustain now and into the future!
The bottom line is early retirement by helping people get and stay healthy with the most economical Full Health Regimen available on the market! We have ONLY just begun with about 26,000 total people in it and very few builders! I am so excited, it is hard to contain myself, LOL! 

www.shopgbg.com/324636

Try it once by signing up for FREE online here and know that you have a 60 day 100% money back guarantee too!
Jack Bekerman:  305-333-8929
Sunshine Jewelry www.sunshinejewelry.com Trivita http://www.trivita.com/13941842
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!