Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
My Experience with Fibro
1/27/2008 10:17:51 AM
Hello to everyone,

I came across this forum as I was exploring and feel that I mut share!  I'm a licensed massage therapist for 30 years and have worked with fibromyalgia patients for many, many years.  It was always with mixed results as you all probably know all too well!  Bodywork (massage) seemed to help allieve symptoms temporarily only.  Those who worked with their diet and exercise experienced better results.

In 2001, I was diagnosed with non-hogkins lymphoma.  I was stunned since I only ate organic, practiced yoga, drank water, etc.  I underwent a minimal amount of conventional therapry - surgery, chemo, and radiation and went into remission.  I then went on a health regime that I used to joke that God couldn't stay on and neither could I!  I drank 113 oz. fresh pressed juice daily, vegan diet, supplements, and colonics.  I was feeling very good, but one year into this program I had a relapse of the lymphoma.  Needless, to say I was devastated and the recommended protocol of treatment was a stem cell transplant (bone marrow transplant).

I goggled immune health and found references to transfer factors.  Long story short, 7 months later only addings 12 capsules of transfer factors daily, I was in remission and have stayed that way.

Why am I telling you this story?  Because this company has a complete fibro program and I have put many, many of my clients on this program now and across the board they have expereinced amazing results.

The core of the program revolves around transfer factors which are low-molecular weight protein peptides that contain information which re-educate the immune system and kill viruses, bacteria, etc. often associated with auto-immune and under-reactive immune systems.

If interested in learning more, please feel free to contact me at kathleen@immunewealth. com or 877.359.4545.

Regards to all,

Kathleen Yow-Wells, LMP
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My Experience with Fibro
1/31/2008 12:51:53 AM

Hi Kathleen,

I am glad you happened across this forum. Thank you for sharing your experience and that of your clients.

I go to a massage therapist every 5-6 weeks. The massage is quite painful, but the therapist is very good. She works on those tender points by applying pressure, stretches my muscles, and is able to increase my range of motion some.

I have not heard of the transfer factors before. Please feel free to post more about them in this forum, to reach others who have fibromyalgia or who know someone who has been diagnosed.

I will check out your website.

DonnaZ

+0
2/1/2008 11:27:38 AM
Hello Donna,

You can go to www.fibro-info.com  This has specific information on fibro and transfer factors.  If you feel comfortable giving me your email address or anyone for that matter (I promise I won't give it to anyone else!), I would be happy to email you some attachments that are quite educational. 

Yes, they are distributed through a network marketing company, so don't let that stop you because they are a one-of-a-kind product.  They are effective, safe, and patented.  I've been working with them now since 2003, so I've gained valuable experience in helping fibro folks start out with the correct dosage.  I've found that some need to start with a very gentle cleanse and work slowly up to what the company recommends for fibro patients which is 2 capsules a day for the first month, and then 2 capsules 2x daily until pain-free.  This is in conjunction with the Fibro AMJ Daytime and Nighttime formulas.  I've found that some need to stay at 2 capsules daily for months before they can add more.  It just depends on the person, severity of their condition, genetics, how long they've been dealing with fibro, and their toxicity level, as well as, diet and exercise habits.

4Life Research has a fibro call hosted by a doctor on the third Thursday of every month; the next one will be on February 21st.  It is very, very informative and what I like about it is that the doctor has fibro and is totally able to control the symptoms with the use of transfer factors and other supplements.  She is very open-minded, kind, and full of useful information.  She also will answer questions.  Again, if anyone is interested, please email me and I'll forward you the toll-free call info.

Hope this helps,

Kathleen Yow-Wells, LMP
kathleen@immunewealth.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2008 6:18:38 PM

Hi Kathleen,

I will check out the link and email you about the attachments you mentioned.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!