Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Why a forum ???
1/26/2008 7:44:08 PM
^5 Luella and Annamaria, very well put.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2008 8:44:02 PM
"Thank You Pauline For Your Personal Insight"

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2008 12:43:55 PM
Hi folks,

heres what our BEST FORUM AWARDEE FOR 2007 SAM SUNDAY has to say:

From Sam Sunday: Benefits of Forum
Date:1/27/2008

Dear Pauline,

Thanks a lot for this opportunity to share the benefits of forum.

1. Showcase your talent and get perfected by the general world
    Forums give us the opportunity to try out our ideas and talents in an entirely safe and stimulating environment. Adlandpro is very unique an environment when you consider the calibre and diversity of the members you find. With time you can narrow down to what you are accepted to be good at, but you see, you have ready-made examiners that can correct and inspire you to your best. 
  2. Forum is a great avenue for expression of self opinion.
    Issues that bothers our minds can be brought to a public of highly intelectual people that are readily available to help out or contribute their other points. This is quite helpful in shaping and correcting (where need be) our self opinoin.
  3. Sharing of important ideas and information
    If you are the type that take pleasure in sharing ideas and information, then forums are your best bet. You will be suprised how much appreciation you'll get from friends and members of the forum.
  4. A very effective platform for good and healthy interaction
    Personally, my greatest benefit of my forum and presence in Adlandpro is the healthy interaction and quality friends I have made ever since I started hanging out here and I am sure so many will also agree to this fact.
  5. A place where participants end up learning new things
    In Adlandpro, we have quite a number of very good forums each creating its specialized niche - arts, health, business, friendship, games etc. These are all great classroom one can gain loads of information, knowledge and new facts.
  6. Business and interest expressions
    One can use a forum to sell his/her business to the world. In Adlandpro, we have members from all over the globe which is an opportunity to introduce your business through.
  7. Meeting and making friends from different parts of the globe too.

I hope these points are helpful and once again thanks a lot for the confidence you have in me and for a truly wonderful friendship.

All the best!!

Sam Sunday

Thanks Sam for your input.

God bless

Pauline R

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2008 1:41:20 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2008 8:18:08 AM
hello Pauline...thank you for the invite ...this is a very  interesting forum topic...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!