Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Why a forum ???
1/26/2008 9:51:18 AM

To inspire and reward !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dear friends,

Its been on my mind to do this for sometime now, and finally I think I have got my thoughts together and am able to spend time to put this out. I hope this will be helpful to our new members joining Adland everyday, and also to some of our talented old members too who can bless us with their expertise, what ever it may be in the form of an informative forum or an entertaining one.

Here is my personal opinion of why a forum is of utmost importance for anyone promoting a business here in the community.

a] Most of all I believe it sheds light on who you are as an individual. The sooner you consolidate your credibility the better for you!! Doing business then becomes easier.

b] You are able to help others through your field of expertise. Another way of showing who you are, and in the process make friends faster, building your list becomes easier.

c] Last but not least, if you are a person who loves to socialize, a people's person then setting up a fun forum, something unique that you dont see around here, adds to the panaroma of forums already available, and brings joy to our visiting friends.

Well thats as far as I can think right now..maybe if more comes to my mind I will add further.

I asked some of our Best Forum Award Winners what they thought: Here is what they had to say.

JILL BACHMAN says:

I think there are actually 3 different benefit catagories:

1.  Friendship and Community, i.e. POTW, BFA, Showcases, etc.
     A great way to make friends and to build confidence.

2.  Business Opportunities and Tips
     Finding a business from people you know and trust

3.  Informational and Discussion Forums
     Being able to access subject matters that you are interested in

ROSE ENDERUD says:

The benefits of a forum.

I think they are many. I think it varies with the individual.

You can share something about yourself. The arts forums started that way.

You can get to know the people who participate.

They give us the ability to reach out to someone far away, often the other side of the world, and provide or get help or support.

They provide us a means to learn about other people and cultures.

Most important they show us that we are all very much alike or at least not so different.

If you are new around here visit our BFA WINNERS GALLERY to meet all our winners so far.

Well I am looking forward to more from our regular forum visitors, and what they  have to say.

I am also looking forward to seeing more interesting and entertaining forums coming up this year.

Wish you all a blessed and prosperous 2008

Your friend

Pauline R
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Why a forum ???
1/26/2008 9:53:26 AM
Hi Friends,

Heres what another BFA Winner Luella May sent in;

LUELLA MAY says:

From Luella May: What are the benefits of a forum?
Date:1/22/2008

What are the benefits of a forum? 

The benefits are many and they can be very enriching.  It really depends upon what one is seeking.  But I will venture out a bit farther and say that the greatest benefit a forum can give is love.  I am not referring to romantic love in this case, but the love that exists on mutual respect and the love that bonds one human being to another.

Forums are an avenue to growth, and upon entering a marketing community, one has no idea where this growth will lead.  One walks in, clueless and green with the intent of marketing a site, creating a downline and residual income that will make them financially free.  However, what they don't realize is that whether growing one's own business, or not as the case may be, one will discover that they are creating friendships, many of which will last a lifetime. 

In their quest for financial freedom, one will find themselves traveling from forum to forum, coming across many different topics, and at the same time many loving and caring people.  I must stop here and warn you that not everyone on the internet is loving and caring.  There are predators out there, unfortunately, even here in Adlands, so one must exercise common sense and discernment.  While I have seen many wonderful friendships being cemented with the bonds of love on the internet, I have also seen quite a few lives destroyed, only because someone did not get to fully know another before they trusted with wild abandon.  Please be very careful.  Remember, people are people, wherever you go and it takes time to get to know someone and build trust.  Take the time to do this in your every day life at home, and also on the internet.   So, please don't risk a broken heart or financial loss.  Be very careful.  I find that if you wait it out a bit, the predators will not stick around too very long.  They will go off to fresh hunting grounds.

Yet, in the end, whether marketing a business or marketing yourself for friendship, forums can give you a sense of belonging and connect you with like minded people, people who will support and love you for who and what you are.  And you will notice a transformation within yourself, as you reach out and love and support these very same people.

These are the greatest gifts that you can receive from forums:  Love, Acceptance, Growth, and Friendship.  We speak with mere graphics as we show an emotion, but oh, those graphics are worth so much more than gold.  I have cherished flowers or a hug given to me through a forum.

There are really many benefits to forums, such as knowledge, sharing expertise, learning how to become financially free, and so many more.  But the greatest of all is the process of growth that we go through with so many people throughout the world.  Hey!  Maybe we can achieve Peace on Earth through forums!

Hugs,

Luella

Thank you Luella

Pauline R

+0
1/26/2008 1:40:47 PM
great post Luella loved what you had to say

Anthony

The Success Community http://www.mr-motivator.co.nz
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2008 2:04:41 PM
Hello again Pauline :-)

This is my second attempt to post here! I hope this time I'll be able get to the point to push the post button!

Forums are indeed some great places to share opinions and to spread information!
Great places to give and to get at the same time! This is why I think its great even to say just Thank you, because this way the poster giving us a gift by the mean of the post, may get somekind of feedback!

If only I would have some more time to do that! :-)

Lots of friendship hugs,
Anamaria
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
1/26/2008 2:39:08 PM

Pauline,

Great forum topic and excellent statements to help guide adland family . I feel the Branding in adland is ones self first and foremost not the product or services offered . Thank you my friend for all you do...have a great weekend , Gods speed :-) Lee 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!